Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Onto the Bengals!

Bengals have a really good trio of WRs however Chargers WRs was a good litmus test and the secondary was outstanding. This will be a tough test but one I think we can overcome. With the addition of Batemen and Bell/Freeman getting better I like our chances on the offensive side of the ball
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

The Bengals don't scare me. They may be better, but they have lost to the Bears this year and needed a last second FG to beat JAX. Are they better? Sure. But I think yesterday's Ravens game with the return of Elliott and the tweaks at ILB with Bynes increased role is going to spell trouble for the rest of the AFC moving forward, assuming everyone stays healthy. I think we head into the bye with a solid 2-game lead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Only 3 AFC Teams have scored more than the Bengals (148)
    Only 2 AFC Teams have allowed less points than Bengals (111)

Chase is a problem

And they just said our QB is a RB

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/s...686642694?s=20
    Who is that clown? I have never even heard of him. Let him say whatever he wants. It may be time for the Bengals to come back to Earth.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Who is that clown? I have never even heard of him. Let him say whatever he wants. It may be time for the Bengals to come back to Earth.
    Logan Wilson - he has had 4 INTs this year so playing well. He was asked to clarify his comments about Lamar being a RB and he has not responded.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Wilson should ask Pratt how talking shit about the Ravens before the game ended for him last year.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    They are not a team to be taken lightly but they are clearly a level below the Ravens. If we show up this should be a win but if players are looking forwards to the bye it could get out of hand. Their O line still has not been fixed and until it is Burrows will be taking too many hits.
    Yeah, I agree on 2 levels :
    (1) I feel they're a real threat, and should not be brushed off by fans like Bengals teams of the past.
    (2) That said, I also feel they're a step below the Ravens. Perhaps a small step, but with the game being in Baltimore that should give the home team a small advantage.

No prediction from me until Ravenboy starts the "Official Prediction thread"... Bc

Why is it the Bengals are always the team that makes me nervous.

Blog Entries

After putting the brakes on the Chargers, I am less worried about this game. Burrow is a good QB, I think Hebert is better with better weapons. The defense looks like it is trending up.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Bengals are looking like a pretty damn good football team this season. Gonna be another tough battle for sure.
    That's what I thought about the Chargers game.

Onto the Bengals!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Feel like we're overdue for a loss. So many close games, we've pulled out. I thought it would be last week.

I imagine the gameplan is to put Burrow on his back all day.
    Maybe, but it won’t be against the Bengals. I think Wink is gonna throw a lot of shit at Burrow and have him curled up in the fetal position by the mid way point of the third quarter. Lamar will also he pissed after not playing up to his standards last week, I think we’ll see this Lamar next week:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PGCountyRaven85; 10-18-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    After putting the brakes on the Chargers, I am less worried about this game. Burrow is a good QB, I think Hebert is better with better weapons. The defense looks like it is trending up.
    Yeah Herbert's more talented at QB. I think the Bengals have better weapons on offense, especially if Higgins plays. Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon - that is crazy good. Uzomah's an above average TE too.

The Bengals also finally have competent OT play again, but overall San Di.... Los Angeles probably has the better OL.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Why is it the Bengals are always the team that makes me nervous.
    Because under Marvin Lewis those bastards always found a way to play us tough and eke out enough to at least split the season series. We have a tendency as Ravens fans to carry historical game trauma for years, lol. I don't believe the Zac Taylor coached Bengals have done squat against us. They may be due, or it may just be more of the same. Burrow and those WRs and TE are a tough matchup though.