Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Onto the Bengals!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Trying to hang in there. I can't complain.
    Though I did have to get my troponis checked after the Colts game the other week...

How about you?
    Doing well. I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Worried about the pain level lol.

Here's a little preview of Bungles sturdy D thus far:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/1...ense-afc-north

Where is our resident Cincinnati Ravens fan (who's name presently escapes me)? I wonder what his take might be for this week.

I expect a tight game but Pratt will get embarrassed again as Super Lamar makes plays in the 2nd half to pull away

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Could be a let down spot.... injured team looking toward to the bye week after smoking the Chargers on a huge stage.

Ouls be closer than we expect
    I would hope this team hasn't forgotten how tough it was to pull out wins vs the lowly Lions and Colts. Especially can't take a division opponent that's ascending for granted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    I would hope this team hasn't forgotten how tough it was to pull out wins vs the lowly Lions and Colts. Especially can't take a division opponent that's ascending for granted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think it helps that the Bengals are the team in our rear view in division. Hard to take that lightly.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Doing well. I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Worried about the pain level lol.
    If you need opioids, make sure the dentist will prescribe them before the procedure. Check with them, but it can be a lot. I had 12 wisdom teeth taken out at the same time. Yes, I'm a freak. But it isn't that uncommon.

Blog Entries

I missed two weeks of work I was so f’d up. Good luck bro!

Blog Entries

I had all of mine removed at once. After surgery they sent me home. After a nap, I went to play basketball, albeit with a mouth full of gauze.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Here's a little preview of Bungles sturdy D thus far:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/1...ense-afc-north

Where is our resident Cincinnati Ravens fan (who's name presently escapes me)? I wonder what his take might be for this week.

I expect a tight game but Pratt will get embarrassed again as Super Lamar makes plays in the 2nd half to pull away
    That's a great article, thanks for posting. Full of info

Anarumo most often employs single-high safety looks, but he’s mixed in two-high shells depending on the opponent. While Anarumo doesn’t blitz often (the Bengals are tied for 23rd in blitz rate (20.2 percent), according to Pro Football Reference),

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

That would be me.

Living in Cincitucky doesn't assure the fast-track on game preview, though. The Enquirer sports section is mostly click-bait hype and 99% of the Cousin Eddies here know nothing about their team, other than Burrow, Chase and that obnoxious "who-dey". Guy in the gym last week saw my Ravens gym bag and said we were going to get "curb-stomped". When I was trying to explain how banged up the Ravens roster is, I had to explain to him what "IR" meant.

My only concern is their D. The Bengals frequently put together a serviceable offense, but not paired with a good D.

To our advantage, we will be all over Burrow, and that will make a huge difference in stifling their offense. Really looking forward to #99 chasing down #9. Also coaching: Big advantage for us, as Zac Taylor (I call him Bean-Head) is a pretty bad coach.

Also home game, crowd will be loud; Bengals haven't beaten a winning team, Special teams also in our favor.

I think it'll be a very intense, competitive game, with us coming up ahead by 7 or so. Tucker will have another big game.

Fortunately, I'm "downyoshumhun" for a couple of weeks, so I don't have to suffer through the hayseed hype and can enjoy the game with fellow Ravens fans (PM me if you happen to be in OC and want to get a forum group together).

I think some of you may he referring to CincyCat as the resident Bengals fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I think some of you may he referring to CincyCat as the resident Bengals fan.
    Yeah, And I think he was saying he was finally giving up being a Cincy fan a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    To our advantage, we will be all over Burrow, and that will make a huge difference in stifling their offense. Really looking forward to #99 chasing down #9.
    Saw this on Twitter yesterday:

Hypothetical Heckler
    @FoxForceFlacco
    11:16 AM · Oct 21, 2021
    https://twitter.com/FoxForceFlacco/s...05762315808768
    Joe Burrow makes his 17th career start on Sunday in Baltimore. Under John Harbaugh the Ravens are 36-3 at home (and 58-13 overall) vs. QBs who have made 25 or fewer career starts

Only home losses
    Mayfield in 2019
    Trubisky in 2017
    Bortles in 2015