Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Not bad for a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    We're 5-1, with wins over KC and LA, even after losing a shit ton of players to injury. We got 2 home games and a bye coming up. We could be looking at 7-1. I can't find a lot to complain about.
    Team is tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Hope we don’t peak too soon
    I don't think we're close to peaking yet.

Both highly rated QBs had trouble throwing today. We probably should have run it more, but I think there was an early-bird senior special at Golden Corral xD

4. Re: Not bad for a winner!

Lamar also had 1 day of practice on a short week at that. He did look a little "off" at times, and he held on to the ball when he had wide open run lanes. He was off on a few throws but he his receivers dropped a few as well. It was a solid B- performance. Practice matters.

Peaking? This team has yet to play it's best game. Jackson is still learning......which should scare the bejesues out of the NFL. He hasn't come close to his ceiling. I don't think this team is a Super Bowl winning team......yet, but today was a huge step forward. I think Herbert and the Chargers started listening to their own hype.....they thought they were going to be this same high powered offense that we have seen so far and was smacked in the mouth by a typical Baltimore performance. The Chargers wanted no part of this style of play. In fact I think they were taken by surprise a little bit. I think the young QB Herbert was introduced to the real NFL and the Baltimore Ravens. IMO the Chargers would have just as soon got on the next Southwest flight back to the west coast at half time if they could have. Question: wasn't the Chargers head coach the Chargers ball boy last year? No? hmmmmmmm he coached like he was. How do you go in to the locker room and face your veterans making a stupid call like that? According to the talking heads this was a top AFC team? Really?

Blog Entries

Hope we don’t peak too soon
    OTOH Baldy, maybe the Ravens are getting better week-to-week (?) Getting guys like Elliot and Bateman back, plus some young guys getting more P.T., continues the development the team.

Relax and enjoy, you ain't seen nothin' yet... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OTOH Baldy, maybe the Ravens are getting better week-to-week (?) Getting guys like Elliot and Bateman back, plus some young guys getting more P.T., continues the development the team.

Relax and enjoy, you ain't seen nothin' yet... Bc
    I’m relaxed. Don’t need another 2019

I’m relaxed. Don’t need another 2019
    2021 is beginning to look like the movie "Reversal of Fortune". Gawd, was August and the catastrophe in Vegas hell.

Every time you feel like fretting, remember we have more key young guys getting better than we do key old guys getting worse.

Praise Harbaugh!
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Found this interesting...Don't know "Tannebaum" is doing his rankings, but Lamar is 2nd in league through week 6 according to ESPN.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-big-takeaways

Rankings are updated through Week 6 of the 2021 season. They include starting quarterbacks and backups potentially in line to fill in for QBs dealing with injuries. QBs facing long-term injuries are not included.
    QB Current
    rank Prev.
    week Trend QBR
    Kyler Murray 1 6 67.6
    Lamar Jackson 2 3 62.7
    Josh Allen 3 4 64.5
    Aaron Rodgers 4 2 65.6
    Tom Brady 4 7 66.4
    Dak Prescott 6 8 55.4
    Patrick Mahomes 7 5 70.4
    Matthew Stafford 8 9 75.0
    Derek Carr 9 10 59.5