Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBALL View Post
    To be fair - He may be the best I’ve ever seen throwing while scrambling…
    But pure scrambling, no🙄
    You took the words out of my mouth, but "ever" still has a measuring stick that extends beyond the now. Lamar still has oodles of room to grow and I wouldn't put it past him to take this one also.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Odafe has been great. But he’s really irrelevant.

Orlando was damn good here and his health and never missing a game had entirely too much value you can’t put a price on currently.

Stanley misses games every damn year. He went down for the season last year not week after getting paid.

The ravens could have kept Orlando and still drafted oweh thus he’s irrelevant on the topic.

Now if Bateman ends up being legit then of course Bateman plus oweh outweighs Orlando value. But that hasn’t happened yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ravens should have gone 80/20 and traded Stanley and his contract instead. But if they needed to trade (and they did) they did the exact right thing in getting No Way, he's already looking like he should have been a top 5 pick and still has a lot of room to grow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    Their fans already doubting Orlando is the long term solution at left tackle? Does this shed more light on EDC's brilliance. Cheifs forum link below.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340303
    The Ravens most certainly did not fleece the Chiefs in that trade. I was very upset that the Ravens gave up their second round pick in that trade. I am happy with Oweh, but with OT talent at such a premium in the league, they should have been able to make that deal for the Chiefs first round pick straight up, and kept their second round pick. That second round pick could have been used to draft Brown's replacement at RT.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Orlando is not worth top LT money, bank on it. Orlando looked great at Right Tackle, let's not get it confused he covered LT half a year with the most mobile QB in the history of the game.

Owhe has the makings of an All Pro.

Besides, no way in HELL were the Ravens going to pay him top LT money so your bitching is pointless.
    You are just being ridiculous .

Last year Orlando played great and many people noticed it. Trying to down the true facts of that shows you are just being a salty fan simply because he’s no lions raven and that’s absurd.

We’re not talking about James hurst or max Williams here. Part time players or busts.

Orlando started every game they gave him a shot and he played at a high level hence the trade value given up for him. Trying to negate that is just plain dumb.

If he’s so marginal how is the guy starting the past two seasons protecting the two best QBS in the NFL???

OBJ is a good player but we finally beat KC, who added Brown, because Oweh made plays from the edge the team hasn’t had since Suggs

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Ravens should have gone 80/20 and traded Stanley and his contract instead. But if they needed to trade (and they did) they did the exact right thing in getting No Way, he's already looking like he should have been a top 5 pick and still has a lot of room to grow.
    I agree I would have rather traded Stanley and his contract.

I’ll accept slightly lesser play in every game over marginally better play in half the games because Stanley is constantly injured every year. Orlando has not been

Quote Originally Posted by John Morris View Post
    So we should have kept him for one more year and lost him for nothing after that AND not had Oweh ? Seriously ? Bad take.
    Never did I say that.

Look At Stanley. He’s missed how many games since last year?

They never should have traded Orlando. Had they kept him I said they still could have gotten oweh.

Look forward. What happens if Stanley misses the rest of the season? He might have continued lingering problems nobody knows.

Nothing you said changes the fact that Stanley is consistently missing games every year

Blog Entries

You are just being ridiculous .

Last year Orlando played great and many people noticed it. Trying to down the true facts of that shows you are just being a salty fan simply because he’s no lions raven and that’s absurd.

We’re not talking about James hurst or max Williams here. Part time players or busts.

Orlando started every game they gave him a shot and he played at a high level hence the trade value given up for him. Trying to negate that is just plain dumb.

If he’s so marginal how is the guy starting the past two seasons protecting the two best QBS in the NFL???

Bro you are OUT of your mind. We paid Stanley. There is no team that is going to trade for a badly injured player. So we can't pay two left tackles, do you UNDERSTAND that? What are they to do at this point? Let Brown walk for nothing? You are out of your mind if you think there is any scenario that we get out from under Stanley's contract and keep Brown.

Toss me another Madden based theory of yours, I am eager to read it.

Never did I say that.

Look At Stanley. He’s missed how many games since last year?

They never should have traded Orlando. Had they kept him I said they still could have gotten oweh.

Look forward. What happens if Stanley misses the rest of the season? He might have continued lingering problems nobody knows.

Nothing you said changes the fact that Stanley is consistently missing games every year

That would certainly make the team hesitant to pay another tackle $20M+, if he missed a full season and they adequately replaced him with a June free agent, plus they’ve got another tackle who was highly paid and got hurt. Harping on Stanley getting hurt after getting his deal isn’t necessarily a case for having kept Brown.

No I’d rather have Orlando locked up long term

If both Bateman and oweh become stars than ok I get the value loss

Orlando was one of my favorite players

Pay Orlando how? Left tackle money for him to play right tackle? Cut or trade Stanley? It just wasn’t possible and he wanted to go play left tackle.

No I’d rather have Orlando locked up long term

If both Bateman and oweh become stars than ok I get the value loss

Orlando was one of my favorite players

That was never going to happen. Once Stanley signed his deal the writing was on the wall for Orlando. He wanted to play and be paid as a LT.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    That was never going to happen. Once Stanley signed his deal the writing was on the wall for Orlando. He wanted to play and be paid as a LT.
    I don’t think he’s comprehending this.