Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    The Chiefs aren't struggling in pass pro. Someone in that thread had a post showing they were 6th in the NFL or something and they're scoring more per game than ever.

It's their defense that's the problem. Talking about the passer rating allowed by their DBs, I heard someone say that there's no advantage in having Patrick Mahomes if your secondary makes every other QB look like Mahomes too.

Every OT gets beat sometimes but that trade looked like win-win situation at the time and it still does now.
    I think the PPG argument is an illegitimate argument. Chiefs have been playing from behind a lot. Therefore being forced to put more points on the board. Id argue the '19 and '20 Chiefs would do better if they needed to. They just didn't need to. Now they do.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    The Chiefs aren't struggling in pass pro. Someone in that thread had a post showing they were 6th in the NFL or something and they're scoring more per game than ever.

It's their defense that's the problem. Talking about the passer rating allowed by their DBs, I heard someone say that there's no advantage in having Patrick Mahomes if your secondary makes every other QB look like Mahomes too.

Every OT gets beat sometimes but that trade looked like win-win situation at the time and it still does now.
    Agreed. I don't think most KC fans see OBJ as a problem. If the Chiefs are playing from behind so much, it's because their defense blows chunks. Not because of pass protection.

I am curious about what KC will do with OBJ's contract going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Agreed. I don't think most KC fans see OBJ as a problem. If the Chiefs are playing from behind so much, it's because their defense blows chunks. Not because of pass protection.

I am curious about what KC will do with OBJ's contract going forward.
    There’s the big question. OBJ isn’t a good enough LT for a passing team, but was the perfect RT for a running team. There aren’t many of those teams.

Exaaaaaaaaactly, as I (we) predicted. Another finesse pulled off by EDC. Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    She's been the best I've seen at scrambling :

An example of her work :

"Whole wheat toast please, with another Bloody Mary too!" ... Bc
    If you haven't had scrambled eggs the Gordon Ramsay way, I highly recommend it. Nothing beats the texture & flavor of these eggs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    Their fans already doubting Orlando is the long term solution at left tackle? Does this shed more light on EDC's brilliance. Cheifs forum link below.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340303
    No because Orlando is still a great OT.

He never should been traded. He’s never missed a game and he was great on right or left side here.

Chiefs fans are idiots on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

He never should been traded. He’s never missed a game and he was great on right or left side here.

I’ll take Odafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    I think the PPG argument is an illegitimate argument. Chiefs have been playing from behind a lot. Therefore being forced to put more points on the board. Id argue the '19 and '20 Chiefs would do better if they needed to. They just didn't need to. Now they do.
    I agree with that but scoring over 30 PPG doesn't indicate an O line problem. In fact, needing to pass to come from behind put more strain on the O line than in a neutral situation.

They're not complaining. This whole thread is based on one post on a Chiefs site saying he's not the best fit. All the other KC fans responded that their O Line is fine. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I’ll take Odafe.
    Odafe has been great. But he’s really irrelevant.

Orlando was damn good here and his health and never missing a game had entirely too much value you can’t put a price on currently.

Stanley misses games every damn year. He went down for the season last year not week after getting paid.

The ravens could have kept Orlando and still drafted oweh thus he’s irrelevant on the topic.

Now if Bateman ends up being legit then of course Bateman plus oweh outweighs Orlando value. But that hasn’t happened yet

Orlando was damn good here and his health and never missing a game had entirely too much value you can’t put a price on currently.

Stanley misses games every damn year. He went down for the season last year not week after getting paid.

The ravens could have kept Orlando and still drafted oweh thus he’s irrelevant on the topic.

Now if Bateman ends up being legit then of course Bateman plus oweh outweighs Orlando value. But that hasn’t happened yet

So you’re basically saying you’d rather have 1 season of Orlando over 5 seasons of Bateman? I disagree with that big time. I think you’re really underestimating the impact Lamar had on Orlando. And to be honest, Mekhari has been holding it down just fine.
    Last edited by Mmcclend; 10-16-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Blog Entries

This post is going to age like vinegar if it already hasn't. Double O is going to be a star in this league. Orlando is going to be serviceable.