Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    If you haven't had scrambled eggs the Gordon Ramsay way, I highly recommend it. Nothing beats the texture & flavor of these eggs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
    callahan, sure now you've got me hungry after I've already had a (sub-standard) breakfast (LOL)

I'll try it, thanks... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    This post is going to age like vinegar if it already hasn't. Double O is going to be a star in this league. Orlando is going to be serviceable.
    He’s saying we should have taken Double O with the Bateman pick and kept Orlando. It’s just a terrible take.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    So you’re basically saying you’d rather have 1 season of Orlando over 5 seasons of Bateman? I disagree with that big time. I think you’re really underestimating the impact Lamar had on Orlando. And to be honest, Mekhari has been holding it down just fine.
    No I’d rather have Orlando locked up long term

If both Bateman and oweh become stars than ok I get the value loss

Orlando was one of my favorite players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    No I’d rather have Orlando locked up long term

If both Bateman and oweh become stars than ok I get the value loss

Orlando was one of my favorite players

Takes two to do that though, and if he wanted to play on the left, why would he stay here?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    This post is going to age like vinegar if it already hasn't. Double O is going to be a star in this league. Orlando is going to be serviceable.
    Seriously that is one of the dumbest tales I’ve seen.

Oweh has looked good in short stint no doubt.

But Orlando has looked great for years. Downing his production and reliability simply y because he’s not a raven anymore is just dumb. Calling him serviceable??? Lol

That is something you’d equate to mekari who will probably be a career back up player. Orlando if he reaches free agency will be one of the top players available.

Orlando never missed a game, rarely had penalties and played great on both sides. That has immense value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Takes two to do that though, and if he wanted to play on the left, why would he stay here?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    If your late tuning in there is an obvious opening at LT again because Stanley is out AGAIN.

Stanley is great talent no doubt his he misses gay every year

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    He’s saying we should have taken Double O with the Bateman pick and kept Orlando. It’s just a terrible take.
    Hmmm.

A proven OT plus a possible elite pass rusher.

Or
    Possible elite pass rusher plus possible elite WR.?

Sounds to me like a proven player immediately outweighs two hypothetical possibilities. But that’s just my opinion

I loved the Bateman pick and cannot wait to see him in game. But shitting on Orlando calling him serviceable is just dumb

The guy was great here. Far exceeded his draft status

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    callahan, sure now you've got me hungry after I've already had a (sub-standard) breakfast (LOL)

I'll try it, thanks... Bc
    same here Bc, I saw that pic and made scrambled eggs and bacon...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Seriously that is one of the dumbest tales I’ve seen.

Oweh has looked good in short stint no doubt.

But Orlando has looked great for years. Downing his production and reliability simply y because he’s not a raven anymore is just dumb. Calling him serviceable??? Lol

That is something you’d equate to mekari who will probably be a career back up player. Orlando if he reaches free agency will be one of the top players available.

Orlando never missed a game, rarely had penalties and played great on both sides. That has immense value.

Orlando is not worth top LT money, bank on it. Orlando looked great at Right Tackle, let's not get it confused he covered LT half a year with the most mobile QB in the history of the game.

Owhe has the makings of an All Pro.

Besides, no way in HELL were the Ravens going to pay him top LT money so your bitching is pointless.

OBJr wants to be paid as a left tackle even if you play him at right tackle. I would also in his place. He is a #5-15 left tackle. Some better, but more worse. Here is the problem as I see it we just paid Stanley 20+ million a year and nobody can pay two tackles 20+ million a year with a qb about to get paid. That’s 80 million for three players.

Is OBJr a left tackle? Yes if you play him there. He is serviceable but not elite. The problem is he is going to get paid as a top five tackle because everyone is looking for one and the market will be just him as a free agent so a bidding war. And teams with cap space will pay him, we would if we could.

KC is in a jam. They need a tackle but also need to quickly rebuild their defense. No cap room for top dollar free agents so they need their high draft picks for defense. So in the end they will pay him, figuring he is decent and durable. EDC knew he could not afford him and I don’t think was comfortable paying him 20+ million a year after Stanley got extended. So he traded him to move his second pick back into the first round instead of waiting for a third round comp pick in a couple years. Decent upgrade. And in a couple years we might know who “won” and who lost this trade but I suspect both sides got what they wanted out if it.

No because Orlando is still a great OT.

He never should been traded. He’s never missed a game and he was great on right or left side here.

Chiefs fans are idiots on this topic

So we should have kept him for one more year and lost him for nothing after that AND not had Oweh ? Seriously ? Bad take.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Almost stopped reading the link after Mahomes might be the best scrambling qb ever lol
    Fran Tarkenton, I'm thinking!!