Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Ravens OLine depth is a concern.

any updates on the OLine depth like signing or try outs?

the only back up i see on depth chart is TCC.

2. Re: Ravens OLine depth is a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by omar804 View Post
    any updates on the OLine depth like signing or try outs?

the only back up i see on depth chart is TCC.
    The Ravens brought in 32 year old ex-Falcons OG John Carpenter for a tryout today. No news on his signing, though.

Re: Ravens OLine depth is a concern.

That Zriebec interview with Cole was scary. I didn't realize that Colon was the only back up O lineman, available other than Andre Smith and some practice squad bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    The Ravens brought in 32 year old ex-Falcons OG John Carpenter for a tryout today. No news on his signing, though.
    Would that be James Carpenter who's been around for years? The big slow guy? He'll have to do, I suppose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Would that be James Carpenter who's been around for years? The big slow guy? He'll have to do, I suppose.
    I think it's this guy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Tyre Phillips will be back in a couple weeks. Really need to have no more injuries between now & the bye week. Stanley - no one knows when/if he'll play again. Phillips - just started practicing. Boyle - TE but really an extra OL when healthy - is about ready to start practice again. Cleveland - back around the bye week. JuJuan James - available late season. There's a David Sharpe on PS who played OT for Washington & was not bad. He's an emergency body. We're gonna be super thin up front for the next 2-3 games, but hopefully get reinforcements & get stronger as the year progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think it's this guy

He'll bring all the nastiness and aggression anyone could ask for. Might be a bit of a penalty risk though.

Blog Entries

I’ve pretty much written Stanley off, this year anyway. Not impossible for his career too. What exactly about his injury that doesn’t seem to heal?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I’ve pretty much written Stanley off, this year anyway. Not impossible for his career too. What exactly about his injury that doesn’t seem to heal?
    Same here.

Blog Entries

Question Re: Ravens OLine depth is a concern.

Very, very concerning at this time... Bc

Agreed..........................and the lack of ANY communication or updates as to his condition doesn't bode well. I'm very concerned.

Looks like we went long on the wrong Left Tackle

Blog Entries

I understand the Ravens being very careful with Stanley, because if this injury is career ending, the Ravens are screwed as far as the cap is concerned. Stanley signed a huge contract extension two days before he got hurt last year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/baltimor...stanley-18954/
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare