Page 5 of 191 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Just saw on the news that Pat Ricard was the victim of a hit and run accident. Said he is ok.
    I bet the other motorist is watching news saying (OH my god) after realizing who he hit. Ricard would be one guy to not piss off during a motor vehicle collision.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Any interest in mercilus?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Just saw on the news that Pat Ricard was the victim of a hit and run accident. Said he is ok.
    I bet the other motorist is watching news saying (OH my god) after realizing who he hit. Ricard would be one guy to not piss off during a motor vehicle collision.
    Apparently Pat's car pushed the other car 20 yards backwards and off the side of the road, which allowed a vintage sports car that had seen better days to cruise by untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Apparently Pat's car pushed the other car 20 yards backwards and off the side of the road, which allowed a vintage sports car that had seen better days to cruise by untouched.
    Lol that was funny. He did push a guy this past game all the way into the sidelines, even the announcers saw it.

There are so many un insured motorists on the road, My son was hit three months back by some dirtbag, hit and run, no insurance and the police never charged or arrested anyone.

who ever the offender was, they should consider themselves lucky Ricard didnt catch them.

Blog Entries

Does anyone else get a Roethlisberger type vibe off Baker sometimes? Not that Baker is a creep off the field or anything like Ben has been. I am talking about the injury stuff.... it just seems odd that Baker brings up a ton Labrum when he is going through a bad stretch of games, and when he is scrambling around like a headless chicken seemingly fine in no pain, then gets tackled for a loss then starts rolling around the floor grabbing his shoulder.

I may be off on this take, but this is the kind of shit Ben used to pull whenever our defense would dominate them and make him look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Does anyone else get a Roethlisberger type vibe off Baker sometimes? Not that Baker is a creep off the field or anything like Ben has been. I am talking about the injury stuff.... it just seems odd that Baker brings up a ton Labrum when he is going through a bad stretch of games, and when he is scrambling around like a headless chicken seemingly fine in no pain, then gets tackled for a loss then starts rolling around the floor grabbing his shoulder.

I may be off on this take, but this is the kind of shit Ben used to pull whenever our defense would dominate them and make him look bad.
    Big difference is Ben would play hero ball for real. Baker can play up the make sure everyone knows that he’s writhing in pain, but if you get up and fumble it away who cares.

Personally I don't. He's tough as nails in my opinion.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Baker is not a franchise QB. With talent he manages a game. He is not overly athletic. His arm does not dazzle anyone. When his teams talent goes down due to injury he is not capable of making up the void. He is just about the same QB as Tannerhill in TN. Give him a dominate running game and he will do well. Make him one dimensional and he is in trouble.

Now with a left shoulder injury I expect him to get banged up so badly he ends up on the IR or done for the season. I think he is setting up his excuses for the year. He takes too many hits and does not have the body type for them and has never shown to athleticism to play well with them. Say what you like about Big Ben he kept playing when his nose got flattened by 92. Baker I expect would or could not.

No not at all in my opinion.

Rothlisberger has that creeper look and vibe to him in my opinion and he appears much tougher than Baker. Rothlisberger took some beatings from the Ravens.

Mayfield to me seems like Johnny Manzel 2.o. A cocky rich entitled arrogant little asshole who is too used to people kissing his ass. His press conferences like the one where he said he woke up feeling dangerous? All of his 5' 8" 200 lbs of him I am sure he did.

Mayfield has talent, he is an accurate passer but he needs a good group of players around him to be successfull. Look at Jackson, he is dominating with a third of this team on IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Saw this on Twitter re: Sean Taylor

https://twitter.com/ChadwikoTWW/stat...99575523741698

Could you ever see the Ravens doing *any* of these things when honoring a player, let alone a player who was killed protecting his family? Anyone think Bisciotti would have the gall to meet the family in a fucking hoodie?

As someone else put on Twitter - one of two things happened here. Either the team concocted this over a couple of days to deflect attention from the e-mail situation, or this is actually what WFT's long term planning for something like this is. Both of these are bad.

Be glad we all picked the right local team to root for.
    Wow. WTF.

Well now you know what people were saying last week. This was all entirely to take the spotlight off their email / gruden involvement and their ex cheerleaders sexual harrassment lawsuits.

EPSN and the NFL network should be going after them non stop for the blatant disrespect of Sean Taylors name. Holding a photo op in front of the damn porta potties and the owner not giving a Fu** and dressing like that. Just awful.

There are many reasons not be a redskins fan but DAMN that is ugly.

By the way, their fans are kind of morons. I know plenty of redskin fans and since their team is usually a laughing stock they tend to be very bitter towards the Ravens.

I do like Mayfield's commercials though. Especially the new one where he hands out stadium nachos and cheese to the trick or treaters.

Blog Entries

I think Baker is more like Jared Goff when it comes to injuries. The way he's going he's going to be like Goff when it comes to play