Page 4 of 191 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Saw this the other day. The had Maxx Williams on SiriusXM NFL like a week ago like he was about to blow up. I was thinking wait for it...

And viola!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-sunday-game
    Talk about massive BUST.

Williams has been in the league since 2015 and has yet to reach 1000 yards.
    He averages less than 200 yards a season.

Mark Andrew’s has single games with almost the same numbers.

Williams was 2nd round pick and it’s surprising he still has a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Talk about massive BUST.

Williams has been in the league since 2015 and has yet to reach 1000 yards.
    He averages less than 200 yards a season.

Mark Andrew’s has single games with almost the same numbers.

Williams was 2nd round pick and it’s surprising he still has a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maxx has been alright in Arizona. He's been the same decent blocker he developed into in his last year with the Ravens. Giving him more snaps turned Arizona's season around a bit in 2019 after Kliff started off by going with 4 or 5 WR every play and they got blown up. They resigned him for 2 years/ $7 M.

Ertz is a much better receiver but he'll will be a downgrade as a blocker and their offense might even end up worse for the switch if they can't protect Kyler.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Maxx has been alright in Arizona. He's been the same decent blocker he developed into in his last year with the Ravens. Giving him more snaps turned Arizona's season around a bit in 2019 after Kliff started off by going with 4 or 5 WR every play and they got blown up. They resigned him for 2 years/ $7 M.

Ertz is a much better receiver but he'll will be a downgrade as a blocker and their offense might even end up worse for the switch if they can't protect Kyler.
    He's played 30 games in 3 years for them. 10 games a year average? I'd like to be paid to work 3 days a week because that is what it breaks down to.

Cool Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I am so fucking jealous. And Philly is doing it, because they have the TE that I wanted in the draft: Goedert.
    You and me too Ex! You and me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    He's played 30 games in 3 years for them. 10 games a year average? I'd like to be paid to work 3 days a week because that is what it breaks down to.
    I like that plan

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Saw this on Twitter re: Sean Taylor

https://twitter.com/ChadwikoTWW/stat...99575523741698

Could you ever see the Ravens doing *any* of these things when honoring a player, let alone a player who was killed protecting his family? Anyone think Bisciotti would have the gall to meet the family in a fucking hoodie?

As someone else put on Twitter - one of two things happened here. Either the team concocted this over a couple of days to deflect attention from the e-mail situation, or this is actually what WFT's long term planning for something like this is. Both of these are bad.

Be glad we all picked the right local team to root for.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

Could you ever see the Ravens doing *any* of these things when honoring a player, let alone a player who was killed protecting his family? Anyone think Bisciotti would have the gall to meet the family in a fucking hoodie?

As someone else put on Twitter - one of two things happened here. Either the team concocted this over a couple of days to deflect attention from the e-mail situation, or this is actually what WFT's long term planning for something like this is. Both of these are bad.

Ugh, how awful and cringe. My heart hurts for his family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I was intrigue until I read the part about the $4.5m salary he still has left.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I was intrigue until I read the part about the $4.5m salary he still has left.
    That’s only picked up if he’s claimed on waivers. Which probably wont happen with anyone. Don’t see how he fits here with how well Oweh is playing.

Any interest in mercilus?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

They're really the worst. Last year the WTF got some good feelings because of Ron Rivera but even he can't class up this group. The head is rotten. Snyder is not just a bad owner but a terrible human being. He's hired a ton of the same to run that team.

The NFL is trying to do damage control but they'd be better off using all these stories to force Snyder out of the league. He offers nothing but embarrassment. There are plenty of people topping the Forbes list who would be lining up to buy that team. Take the short term PR hit and get someone else in there