Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

los cardenales van por todo, tremendo como tienen todos esos jugadores dentro del cap
    los Browns son un buen equipo, quizás uno muy bueno, pero son los Browns....
    the cardinals go for everything, tremendous as have all those players in the cap
    the Browns are a good team, maybe a very good one, but they are the Browns ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    OK that's funny. Siri told me 42 and maybe that's because of how old he looks when he plays...
    LOL I was about to say I know I am old but old enough for Sherman to be 42...lol
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

OK that's funny. Siri told me 42 and maybe that's because of how old he looks when he plays...
    He played Pee Wee and Pop Warner with Brady, lol.

4. Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Yeah, man. 42? He's pretty much a walking corpse, hahaha...no one ask how old I am. =(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Yeah, man. 42? He's pretty much a walking corpse, hahaha...no one ask how old I am. =(
    How old are you!!!!

6. Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    How old are you!!!!
    42 and change. With the knees of a 60 year old. -_-

They do but against the Chargers they just couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. Over and over. They rank pretty low in that regard
    If there’s a weakness in that team it is, like 90 percent of the NFL, their linebackers and safeties in coverage. Their big free agent safety Johnson has been disappointing so far and besides JOK none of their linebackers can cover. They have been shutting down the run game though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    If there’s a weakness in that team it is, like 90 percent of the NFL, their linebackers and safeties in coverage. Their big free agent safety Johnson has been disappointing so far and besides JOK none of their linebackers can cover. They have been shutting down the run game though.
    Interesting, I think they are among the top in the league at covering but RBs out of the backfield have been more of a problem. They have injury issues too like most every other team.

Did you notice how the Eagles played a shell coverage? I thought Brady would score 50 on them. Only watched first half

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Eagles traded TE Zach Ertz to Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Eagles traded TE Zach Ertz to Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow. Maxx Williams goes down and poof! They trade for Erntz. Gotta admit - they are doing everything they can to surround Murray with talent.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    According to PFF the Browns currently have 3 of the top 5 edge rushers in pass rush win rate. Garrett, Clowney, and McKinley. Plus Malik McDowell looks legit on the inside. I hope we have already started planning for them as it could get ugly with our tackles if we’re not prepared. It might be ugly no matter what we do; I’m not sure how we stop their running game either. They are the best team in the league, or 1A with Buffalo on paper. I think those 2 games will show us whether this team is a legit contender or not.

Chubb is hurt and out for Sunday's game .

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Wow. Maxx Williams goes down and poof! They trade for Erntz. Gotta admit - they are doing everything they can to surround Murray with talent.
    So would Ertz be ineligible for Sundays game since he played Thursday?