Page 139 of 191 FirstFirst ... 137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,657 to 1,668 of 2281
    Blog Entries

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Didn't Jeffrey Epstein already try that? Didn't work out to well for him.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It didn't work out for Jeffrey Epstein because he liked underage girls. All of these NFL cheerleader contestants would be 18 or older.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The Raiders gave Gruden a $100 million contract. Maybe Jim Harbaugh would like one of those, plus the desire to win a Super Bowl to match his big brother.
    I don't think they are stupid enough to give out another $100M contract. But maybe

Jim makes a reportedly $8M a year with incentives coaching in Ann Arbor for at least four more years. That's $40M due on this contract alone if he meets incentives. So far so good. His original six year deal paid him $48M. Prior to that the 49rs paid him $25M when they lured him from Stanford. I'm sure he earned some bucks during his five years coaching the Cardinal prior to that.

I don't know the guy personally. Maybe the more than $100M he's lined up for his family this century already isn't enough and he'll chase even more money. My gut says that it's not about the money. I am betting that a cushier college coaching job where his dad coached and he and John grew up is more satisfying than moving to Las Vegas. But we won't know until we know. My gut says that the earlier comment about PFT clickbait is the correct answer.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I don't think they are stupid enough to give out another $100M contract. But maybe

Jim makes a reportedly $8M a year with incentives coaching in Ann Arbor for at least four more years. That's $40M due on this contract alone if he meets incentives. So far so good. His original six year deal paid him $48M. Prior to that the 49rs paid him $25M when they lured him from Stanford. I'm sure he earned some bucks during his five years coaching the Cardinal prior to that.

I don't know the guy personally. Maybe the more than $100M he's lined up for his family this century already isn't enough and he'll chase even more money. My gut says that it's not about the money. I am betting that a cushier college coaching job where his dad coached and he and John grew up is more satisfying than moving to Las Vegas. But we won't know until we know. My gut says that the earlier comment about PFT clickbait is the correct answer.
    I don't know. To me, it looks like Jim Harbaugh is trying to drum up interest from the Raiders. It seems like Jim is leaking his interest through colleagues at Michigan. Also, I doubt anyone has gone bankrupt overestimating Mark Davis's stupidity.

Report: Michigan sources think Jim Harbaugh would take the Raiders job

Dueling reports from TheAthletic.com paint a dramatically different picture regarding the possibility of Harbaugh returning to the franchise with which he began his coaching career, 20 years ago.

Bruce Feldman of TheAthletic.com reports that “multiple sources inside Michigan football” believe that, if Harbaugh is offered the Raiders job, he’d take it. In contrast, Vic Tafur of TheAthletic.com suggests that the Raiders aren’t as interested in Harbaugh as perhaps Harbaugh wants the Raiders to be.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-raiders-job/
    Last edited by Dirt1; 01-21-2022 at 12:05 PM.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Whole lot of speculation there that boils down to saying, 'the Raiders aren't interested in him...but if they were, a bunch of people close to the program who the reporter contacted said they *think he'd be interested if the Raiders wanted him."

Nothing in this story says there is evidence Harbaugh is interested or that his representatives have reached out, much less that the sides are talking. So it's merely speculation that he would be receptive if the Raiders pursued him. An no evidence they have. In fact, someone close to the Raiders saying they aren't.

Which brings us back the the PFT clickbait comment.

From there, someone is undoubtedly speculating, if the Raiders were interested, then the offer would be $100M ... because that's what they offered Gruden to leave broadcasting.

Speculation on top of speculation.

Like I said, I have no idea how Harbaugh thinks. If people who know more say he'd leave UM to chase NFL dollars, fine. But that's no more news than "insiders" saying that if Jim was fired he'd probably be sad.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

See the coaches thread - he's in Tampa recruiting and doing squats

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

King Henry is back 👑

Blog Entries

That’s on him. I’m all for defending players who try to get their money, but he created many of his own problems.

Bell sucks. Him wasting so many offensive snaps this year should be the nail in the coffin for Steve Bisciotti for him.

Harbaugh looked like he was going to cry when they released bell.

Wait… so all we had to do to stay healthy was cut out squats?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/super-bow...150000611.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Packers in major salary crunch. 50ish million over even before touching Davante and all their other free agents. Looks likely Z Smith gets cut. If so I’d be mighty interested in a reunion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Wait… so all we had to do to stay healthy was cut out squats?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/super-bow...150000611.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    have to admit that is very interesting. Huge believer in squats and I do them 3 days a week but I see the logic

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!