Page 138 of 191 FirstFirst ... 136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,645 to 1,656 of 2281
    Blog Entries

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    It seems to be more speculation on a what if scenario and not that Jim Harbaugh and the Raiders have been talking. I haven't checked on any updates today.
    It sounds like Jim Harbaugh is trying to drum up media interest to get the Raiders thinking about him.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

LOL, Chiefs are signing Damon Arnette. They truly have become a haven of failed/off field disaster former high draft pick players.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    It sounds like Jim Harbaugh is trying to drum up media interest to get the Raiders thinking about him.
    If true, I wonder why. Seems like he has a safe job at UM where his dad coached. Some guys don't like the recruiting grind, but seems like Jim thrives on it. Unless it's sibling rivalry, don't know why Jim would need to lobby to leave college football. I suspect the interest in more with the NFL team that needs a coach than the coach that has a team.
    "That's what."
    — She

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    If true, I wonder why. Seems like he has a safe job at UM where his dad coached. Some guys don't like the recruiting grind, but seems like Jim thrives on it. Unless it's sibling rivalry, don't know why Jim would need to lobby to leave college football. I suspect the interest in more with the NFL team that needs a coach than the coach that has a team.
    They were just talking about firing him and then he comes up with a winning season,but that's got to be in the back of his mind. His value is very high right now and it would be good to exit on a winning note and remain a legend at Michigan. So I think he's getting while the getting's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Dude, I have been dreaming of starting that very same business for years when I win the Mega Millions jackpot.
    Didn't Jeffrey Epstein already try that? Didn't work out to well for him.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Jim Harbaugh wants a 100 mil contract from somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Didn't Jeffrey Epstein already try that? Didn't work out to well for him.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Whatchu mean? He’s probably on a new island somewhere, drinking mai tais. He ain’t dead, that’s for sure ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    Jim Harbaugh wants a 100 mil contract from somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    I honestly think he’s happy where he is and it’s just more PFT clickbait.

But I do think Raiders want a splash hire. It’s Vegas

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think Jim would want player personnel decisions more than a crazy contract.

He’d still be in the NFL had it not been for Trent Balke and the Niners ownership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think Jim would want player personnel decisions more than a crazy contract.

He’d still be in the NFL had it not been for Trent Balke and the Niners ownership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watching Trent Balke with the Jags it's apparent Jim Harbaugh was the one more responsible for the team's success from 2011 to 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    LOL, Chiefs are signing Damon Arnette. They truly have become a haven of failed/off field disaster former high draft pick players.

It's to a future's deal. Still another bad Apple to the bunch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    The Raiders gave Gruden a $100 million contract. Maybe Jim Harbaugh would like one of those, plus the desire to win a Super Bowl to match his big brother.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare