Page 90 of 191 FirstFirst ... 8889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,069 to 1,080 of 2281

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    On drugs

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    This is a common misperception. Griffen was definitely not on drugs. As I alluded to at that time, he's bipolar meaning he was off the drugs that stabilize his mood. Many folks who are bipolar don't acknowledge it when they're on an "up" because they feel so good so they stop taking their meds. A similar incident occurred with Alonzo Spellman on an airplane years ago. Hopefully he and his family won't have to go through a public situation like this again where many folks confuse a genuine mental health crisis with substance abuse.

"I promise this time I will do everything the experts say. I love my family and I miss my friends. Thank you for all the love and support, but most of all thank you for all the prayers."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ealth-advocate
    Last edited by Jam31; 12-04-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Will definitely be an important game for these guys' evaluation. The professionals tend to get that and show up with their A game.

Blog Entries

[quote]Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle
    Saturday at 4

https://twitter.com/mcshay13/status/...658744836?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Will definitely be an important game for these guys' evaluation. The professionals tend to get that and show up with their A game.
    Hmm, who do you think Ozzie will be rooting for ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    and the Big12 championship has Baylor in control by continually lining up in the I formation. Who would've placed that bet?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Alabama's going to beat Georgia to ensure the SEC gets 2 teams in the last 4. With Ok St out another slip up gets ND in. Cincy will get in because their conference wants a team in the last 4. Houston has no chance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Alabama's going to beat Georgia to ensure the SEC gets 2 teams in the last 4. With Ok St out another slip up gets ND in. Cincy will get in because their conference wants a team in the last 4. Houston has no chance.
    Crazy how Bama had 2 receivers drafted so high in the last draft then replace them with 2 just as good

Yup, and I’m sure the Big 10 will make sure Michigan beats Iowa tonight to get a team in CFP…hoping not as I’m a Hawkeyes fan and would love an Iowa Big 10 title!

Blog Entries

It's amazing to me how that happened. Georgia's defense seemed exactly the type to stop Alabama and they just couldn't do it. This is a defense with 3 shutouts and had a whole season without a team scoring 20 points. Now it's the SEC Championship game and they fall apart. It's crazy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's amazing to me how that happened. Georgia's defense seemed exactly the type to stop Alabama and they just couldn't do it. This is a defense with 3 shutouts and had a whole season without a team scoring 20 points. Now it's the SEC Championship game and they fall apart. It's crazy
    I am not sure people realize how dominant Georgia was all year. No team scored more than 20 on them, and Bama scored 24 in the second quarter.

Michigan at #2 blows out Iowa but Alabama will move to #1. They can't have Bama/Georgia again in the semi's .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I am not sure people realize how dominant Georgia was all year. No team scored more than 20 on them, and Bama scored 24 in the second quarter.
    Georgia had a strong case until yesterday of being the greatest single season defense in college football history. They can still rebound by winning the college football playoff, but not sure if they will ever be considered the best single season defense ever.

Panthers fire Brady. That seems illogical but what do I know.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...am-sitting-5-7
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed