Page 1 of 191 123 ... LastLast

News/rumors 2021 season

Starting this since the old one was moved.

Post all your news/rumors/innuendo for this season here

Blog Entries

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Saw this the other day. The had Maxx Williams on SiriusXM NFL like a week ago like he was about to blow up. I was thinking wait for it...

And viola!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-sunday-game

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Saw this the other day. The had Maxx Williams on SiriusXM NFL like a week ago like he was about to blow up. I was thinking wait for it...

And viola!

I feel bad for the guy. Must be so damn frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

And viola!

I actually saw people claiming Maxx in fantasy football for the first time that I could remember. So, of course he gets hurt. That is so him

5. Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Eagles trade Zach Ertz to the Cards for Tay Gowan (CB) and a 2022 5th rounder.

RIP: "Goedertz" fantasy conundrum.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Eagles trade Zach Ertz to the Cards for Tay Gowan (CB) and a 2022 5th rounder.

RIP: "Goedertz" fantasy conundrum.
    that's a great fit for AZ

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Tampa was hurting at corner and went out and signed 42 year old Richard Sherman. He has been picked on since joining and pulled a hammy last night. 42 year old with hamstrick issue....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Tampa was hurting at corner and went out and signed 42 year old Richard Sherman. He has been picked on since joining and pulled a hammy last night. 42 year old with hamstrick issue....
    42? Sherman is old but he's not 42. I think he's 32

According to PFF the Browns currently have 3 of the top 5 edge rushers in pass rush win rate. Garrett, Clowney, and McKinley. Plus Malik McDowell looks legit on the inside. I hope we have already started planning for them as it could get ugly with our tackles if we’re not prepared. It might be ugly no matter what we do; I’m not sure how we stop their running game either. They are the best team in the league, or 1A with Buffalo on paper. I think those 2 games will show us whether this team is a legit contender or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    42? Sherman is old but he's not 42. I think he's 32
    OK that's funny. Siri told me 42 and maybe that's because of how old he looks when he plays...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    According to PFF the Browns currently have 3 of the top 5 edge rushers in pass rush win rate. Garrett, Clowney, and McKinley. Plus Malik McDowell looks legit on the inside. I hope we have already started planning for them as it could get ugly with our tackles if we’re not prepared. It might be ugly no matter what we do; I’m not sure how we stop their running game either. They are the best team in the league, or 1A with Buffalo on paper. I think those 2 games will show us whether this team is a legit contender or not.
    They do but against the Chargers they just couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. Over and over. They rank pretty low in that regard

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    For sure they are, but hopefully we have Stanley and Boyle back by then