Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 858687
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 1044

Re: News/rumors 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Honestly thought the game was already at 4. What is that, like 3 1:00 games at home for us this year? Please less primetime/4:00 games next year. I got home at 1 after the game Sunday. Great as a kid, SUCKS as an adult.
    Unfortunately there is an inverse relationship between team success and 1:00 kickoffs. I hate it too, but it's better than the alternative.
    "Not bad for a running back."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    THIS!!! After unpacking the car, cleaning up the bare minimum, I didn't hit the bed until 1:30 AM.
    Yep, and if you are like me, you are still amped from the game, so you don't actually fall asleep until well after 2.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Unfortunately there is an inverse relationship between team success and 1:00 kickoffs. I hate it too, but it's better than the alternative.
    Yeah, just the reality of having a good team and/or exciting offense/QB. As long as Lamar is here we'll probably be getting the maximum primetime games every year. I agree I'll take things as they are over a 5-12 team with no primetime games but no excitement. lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I might actually read this book.

Robert Griffin III writing “explosive tell-all” book about “dysfunctional” Washington Football Team

Robert Griffin III is promising to hit the Washington Football Team hard with a new book about his experiences with the franchise.

Griffin announced today that he’s writing a book with veteran sports writer Gary Myers titled Surviving Washington, and the published is describing the book as an “explosive tell-all” about “the shocking mismanagement and toxic culture within the most dysfunctional professional football team in America.”

In announcing the book, Griffin said he will delve into the “medical mismanagement” of the knee injury that ended his outstanding rookie season in a playoff loss, as well as information about the sexual harassment scandal that continues to affect the team, and what he calls a “toxic environment” overseen by owner Daniel Snyder.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...football-team/
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    LOL Hot, so true! I luv the 1 p.m. kickoffs. I have breakfast, partially liquid, then give the wife $200 so she goes out with sister-in-law (where ever the He!! they want). I can watch NFL football, with some friends or alone, to my heart's content. If it's a 4/4:30 p.m. kickoff, my blood pressure rises to levels Dr. A would call 911 about, as I'm contemplating the Ravens vs. whoever. Late games are bad for my health... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    THIS!!! After unpacking the car, cleaning up the bare minimum, I didn't hit the bed until 1:30 AM.

Got home at 1:15 and the hell with unpacking .

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Obvious money grab, but a well timed tease. And it's not like anyone's going to feel sorry for the targets.
    "I believe the state of Football has made defenders timid... we know the rules are implemented to help the NFL offense score points because people tend to like when touchdowns are scored... You'll watch a great game and the game will be 10-10 going into the fourth quarter and people will be like, 'I'm bored'."

-Ed Reed

Blog Entries

Continuing the never ending story :
    Aaron Rodgers hoping to avoid toe surgery, but will make a decision early next week

" Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is still contemplating whether or not to get surgery to repair his fractured toe.

A Monday report from NFL Media stressed that Rodgers had decided not to undergo surgery “at this time,” meaning the quarterback could change his mind if the toe did not improve on its own with rest and treatment. "

Hmm, I wonder how Gjennings85 feels about it? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Ooh man me too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I didn't even know you could fix a fractured toe. I fractured my pinky toe in high school and they said there was nothing that could be done for it. I was told to not hit it and that it would heal on it's own which is exactly what happened.
    Long Live The Bat

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I didn't even know you could fix a fractured toe. I fractured my pinky toe in high school and they said there was nothing that could be done for it. I was told to not hit it and that it would heal on it's own which is exactly what happened.
    Same. I taped the pinky toe to the one next to it, we put a little popsicle stick thing under them & taped it up, went out & played w/ a slight limp. Not ideal, but was told nothing could be done.

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    ·
    1h
    A new starter for the #Giants…
    Quote Tweet

Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    · 1h
    #Giants QB Daniel Jones is considered week-to-week because of his neck strain and backup Mike Glennon is now expected to start Sunday against Miami, sources tell me and @RapSheet.

Blog Entries

Miami will blitz Glennon relentlessly
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!