Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 422

Thread: Week 6 games

  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    3,937

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    I think I agree. I can’t remember so many chunk plays in one game and so many yards after catch or yards after contact.
    Well, the Ravens did give up 513 yards of offense. So far, the Eagles have given up 311, with a little over a quarter to go.





  2. #14

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, the Ravens did give up 513 yards of offense.
    To the Colts, no less. And I wonít be the least bit surprised if they hold the high-powered Chargers offense to <400. Itís been that kind of season of surprises.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    3,937

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    To the Colts, no less. And I wonít be the least bit surprised if they hold the high-powered Chargers offense to <400. Itís been that kind of season of surprises.
    You're not kidding. I'm glad I'm not much of a betting man, because I would've lost a ton of money trying to predict things this season!





  4. #16

    Re: Week 6 games

    Taunting is a BS penalty, just like excessive celebration.





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Langford, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    358

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    Taunting is a BS penalty, just like excessive celebration.
    Well, just chalk it up as another gift for Brady.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    50,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    Taunting is a BS penalty, just like excessive celebration.

    pretty weak. Not sure they had much of a chance anyway but...

    https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/...602636803?s=20
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    50,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 games

    Jalen Hurts does not inspire me. He's wildly inconsistent and looks to run too quickly, even though he's not a great runner. Not sure they have what it takes in that division.

    Several teams that have QB who is too good to replace but not good enough to win it all - horrible place to be
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  8. #20

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jalen Hurts does not inspire me. He's wildly inconsistent and looks to run too quickly, even though he's not a great runner. Not sure they have what it takes in that division.

    Several teams that have QB who is too good to replace but not good enough to win it all - horrible place to be
    We have two of those teams in our division. Although Pittsburgh is lucky Ben will have to retire soon





  9. #21

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jalen Hurts does not inspire me. He's wildly inconsistent and looks to run too quickly, even though he's not a great runner.
    But remember he had more career 300 yard games than Jackson by September so he's clearly a superior qb 🤣





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    50,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 games

    Antonio Brown has returned. That cat just gets open on 3rd down and turns the other guys (who would be #1's on most teams) in to blockers
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    13,360

    Re: Week 6 games

    Was the WFT stadium even at half capacity today? They can't even gets fans to show up to watch the Chiefs?





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    50,580
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Week 6 games

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Was the WFT stadium even at half capacity today? They can't even gets fans to show up to watch the Chiefs?
    And theyíre all wearing Chiefs gear
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site