Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The left is on a mission and won't let the rape of a 14 year girl in a school bathroom get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    That's mild.

I have refused to spend a nickel in a Target store since they started the policy of allowing men into their ladies' rooms.
    See the rest of the quote I explain more

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: The left is on a mission and won't let the rape of a 14 year girl in a school bathroom get in the way

Family of alleged Loudoun County sexual assault victim suing school district

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...chool-district

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's kind of shocking to me it's that way because a lot of Loudon is in the sticks. I guess all the mega suburban developments and over-educated idiots have taken over a once great rural county. My buddy fled years ago and lives in an awesome house out near Lovettsville. Big beautiful house with awesome kitchen and huge yard. The commuting has to suck but he's near retirement like me now and is well positioned. I think his house is worth well over a million now. He rode the wave and kept trading up and buying into neighborhoods early and was able to parleigh the bubble/appreciation into the next property.
    Lot of money in Loudon county with Reston, Herndon, and Leesburg becoming commuter towns into DC/Arlington.

Lot of bored parents (you can guess who) who don't work and are bored and have thus turned to activism within the school boards and PTAs.

You don't see this kind of crap happening in poor districts and rural/middle class America. Why? Because they don't have time for this kind of thing. It shouldn't be lost on anyone that practically all of the class warfare tactics and authoritarian activism stems from wealthy elite. Look at all of the folks that are pushing agendas - they're all rich people that dont have to worry about this stuff.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The left is on a mission and won't let the rape of a 14 year girl in a school bathroom get in the way

I think it's a total outlier that a kid in a dress raped/sexually assaulted a girl in a bathroom. Most trans people that committed are basically gay men who hate their own parts.

What is despicable and where I feel like the left is anti-truth and anti-science etc. is when a truth goes against a politically correct narrative. Then all kinds of obnoxious silencing and denial and very unscientific behavior can occur.

The left is as guilty as the right if not more on that score if you ask me. Narrative>Truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think it's a total outlier that a kid in a dress raped/sexually assaulted a girl in a bathroom. Most trans people that committed are basically gay men who hate their own parts.

What is despicable and where I feel like the left is anti-truth and anti-science etc. is when a truth goes against a politically correct narrative. Then all kinds of obnoxious silencing and denial and very unscientific behavior can occur.

The left is as guilty as the right if not more on that score if you ask me. Narrative>Truth.
    I don't care if its an outlier or not. The problem is when you start down the slippery slope of allowing anti-science policies this is what you get. If you can protect one child that is enough.

Same with illegal immigration. I don't give a shit if 95% of illegal immigrants are honest, hard working people. Tell that to the hundreds or thousands of kids that are raped every year by them.

When it suits them the left just looks at people as numbers. Zuckerberg, Bezos, and the other evil leftist oligarchs live behind gated properties with security. Their children have body guards and go to private schools.

If one kid gets raped by an illegal immigrant that's one rape and life ruined that was preventable. Same with this trans bathroom garbage.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Virginia parent goes off on VA School Board. https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2...d-this-man-is/

Blog Entries

Dozens of Loudoun County students stage walkout over sexual assault by boy in girls' bathroom. https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-c...sexual-assault