Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

The Chargers come to town for a 1 PM game, which isn't supposed to bode well for west coast teams coming east. I seem to recall us losing home games to the Raiders and Seahawks here at 1PM, and the 49ers taking us to the buzzer a couple years back. I think we can throw that "stat" out the window. However, it's going to be hostile at the bank, and Herbert is just a lad. (ADVANTAGE= RAVENS)

The Chargers on paper have the worst rush defense in the league. The flip side is that the Ravens can't run the ball at all. (ADVANTAGE=EVEN)

Both passing offenses are playing lights out so far this season. Lamar put a cork in the "running QB" talk n a big way. I don't think you'll hear about that again any time soon. The Ravens suddenly have several guys that can get separation and can catch. It's really nice to see Hollywood, Andrews, Duvernay and Proche getting open and catching everything. We've never seen anything quite like this. Add Bateman to the mix (this week?) and I think this passing offense is going to be really hard to stop. On the flip side, Herbert looks like a real stud, and I'm sure at this point the Dolphins are re-thinking that Tua pick at #5. The Chargers really got a steal at #6. The Chargers have a bunch of big bodied receivers, and a really dynamic all purpose back in Ekeler. I'll give a slight edge to the Chargers due to Ekeler but I think both of these offenses are capable of scoring at will. (ADVANTAGE=CHARGERS)

I have a feeling the punters can take the day off. This could be a repeat of the Browns-Chargers game last week.

Ravens 37
    Chargers 31

Weekly Results
    -------------------------

My picks (straight up) = 3-2

Week 1: Raiders 33 Ravens 27 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Week 2: Ravens 36 Chiefs 35 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Week 3: Ravens 19 Lions 17 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Week 4: Ravens 23 Broncos 7 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Week 5: Ravens 31 Colts 25 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)

Re: The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

No way can Lamar keep pulling rabbits out of his hat

Ravens: 31
    Chargers: 38

Don’t see us winning this game with this Swiss cheese terrible defense. Offense keeps doing it’s thing but it’s not enough. Ekeler has a career day.
    Chargers-37
    Ravens-34

4. Re: The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

Chargers: 31
    Ravens: 23

Blog Entries

The Ravens are going to shock some people. Wink's defense will play a lot better. Lamar will be Lamar.

Ravens 34
    Chargers 26
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

WOW, this is a tough one to predict, but putting on my thinking cap (and having a couple/three shots of J.D.), here's what I've come up with :

Ravens 28 - Chargers 27 in a very hard fought game where the Ravens are thankful they're home and will be next Sunday (vs. Bengals) before a well deserved BYE... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 10-13-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Ravens 31
    Chargers 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ravens defense has been as bad as possible, so they can only get better.

Lamar has been showing he can carry the team if need be but the Chargers are also the worst ranked run defense in the NFL. This is a game where the Ravens offense "should" be able to do what they want all game long. The defense just needs to get a few stops.

Feels like a 38-24 Ravens win

Short week, but they have to travel across the country. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we lose this one, but I'll say Lamar and company find a way to eek out another one. 34-31 Ravens.

10. Re: The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

I am going to just throw this out there.

Ravens 36
    Chargers- 34

ANOTHER GW DRIVE BY LAMAR
    Last edited by Eastern_Shore_Fan; 10-15-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Ravens 30
    Chargers 24

12. Re: The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

: 38
    : 30

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk