Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Chargers @ Ravens Prediction Thread

A lot of people mentioning Ravens defense being bad without realizing the Chargers defense is worse…gave up 43 to Baker Mayfield and Browns JV team because they had so many guys out with injury.

Tyler Heiniche looked pretty damn good against the Chargers in week 1 as well.

FACT: Despite all of the season-ending injuries at the very beginning, Ravens have yet to lose because of them. Their one loss can be attributed to Lamar’s two late fumbles in Vegas.

OPINION: Next Ravens’ loss will be due to mistakes (by players and/or coaches).

CCx

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Ravens 35
    Chargers 42

Defense looks terrible and the string of breaks we keep getting cannot last. Maybe Bateman plays and goes insane with catches.
    Gotta think Bateman will surely be in this one

Don’t see this ending well…
    LA 34
    BAL 30
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Ravens 24
    Chargers 41
    This is the game that makes EDC & Harbs find some street FAs or low level trades to shore up our D. It'll suck to lose big....we get a late TD to close the 41-17 gap....but the embarrassment of this game will pay dividends long term. 1 step back to take a giant leap forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    FACT: Despite all of the season-ending injuries at the very beginning, Ravens have yet to lose because of them. Their one loss can be attributed to Lamar’s two late fumbles in Vegas.

OPINION: Next Ravens’ loss will be due to mistakes (by players and/or coaches).

CCx
    I am not sure you can pin the whole thing on Lamar. He helped the Raiders with his turnovers, but if you put the team in a position to get a FG to take the lead and the Defense then gives up a 20 yard pass and an 18 yard pass to let the opponent to get to the 37 and tie with a FG, they take some of the blame.

Ravens 38
    Chargers 35

Tucker time.
    Captain Offense

Homer pick:
    Ravens 45
    Chargers 44

I'll be out with friends during the game (ugh women who don't care as much about football!!) So I'll be frantically checking my phone lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ravens 35, Chargers 27.

Defense plays better and gets several stops. LJ stays hot and Bateman starts his rookie year with a decent 50 yard game. Crowd goes crazy and noise like we have not seen in years. People start chanting MVP over and over again.

Blog Entries

I think it will be a high scoring game and whoever makes the least mistakes or has the ball last wins.

Ravens 41
    Chargers 38

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Ravens 38
    Chargers 36

Tucker wins it with a late FG.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Ravens 38
    Chargers 35
    Chargers missed field goal makes the difference

I don't have high confidence in us for this game, but I also have learned not to doubt this team and don't count them out until the clock hits zeroes. I am shocked at the extremely high confidence, I'd call it cockiness, that Chargers forums have in this game, they don't seem to be respecting us at all from that fanbase. I mean I get that they're high on their team, and they have every reason to be, but the disrespect is coming off pretty strong when I read their fans right now.