Thread: Chris Westry

Chris Westry

Any word on when heís coming back? It would be nice to have him this week against a big beast like Mike Williams. A 6í4 200 lb cornerback with length, speed, loose hips. I donít trust Averett at all against a Mike Williams, I remember him getting torched by him in a National Title game back in 2017. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Chris Westry

At least 3 - 4 weeks according to Zriebec.
    https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...49608458973186

Re: Chris Westry

3-4 weeks works for me

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Any word on when heís coming back? It would be nice to have him this week against a big beast like Mike Williams. A 6í4 200 lb cornerback with length, speed, loose hips. I donít trust Averett at all against a Mike Williams, I remember him getting torched by him in a National Title game back in 2017. Lol.

Oh God, I can only imagine what Williams will do against this secondary now. I imagine Humphrey will be locked up on Allen most of the game. Allen would destroy Averett with his route running.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

If Elliot is back, last night doesn't happen to AA. They would have rolled Jimmy Smith over to cover those bigger colt receivers because they didn’t need him to play free safety. The Colts came into that game ready to exploit that mismatch. Big receivers don’t beat up Jimmy Smith. Jimmy Smith beats up big receivers. Brandon Stephens looks like Jimmy Smith in training.

Chris Westry

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    If Elliot is back, last night doesn't happen to AA. They would have rolled Jimmy Smith over to cover those bigger colt receivers because they didnít need him to play free safety. The Colts came into that game ready to exploit that mismatch. Big receivers donít beat up Jimmy Smith. Jimmy Smith beats up big receivers. Brandon Stephens looks like Jimmy Smith in training.
    I like the idea of Jimmy on Mike Williams, heís just too big and fast for Averett. Jimmy can at least slow him down.