Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyle?

Blog Entries

Boyle?

Has anyone heard anything about Nick Boyles status? I haven’t found anything online, I kinda thought they were talking about week 4 back in training camp but not really any news since. If this running game is gonna get going we need him and Stanley to get back healthy.

Man the fact they’ve been able to get here with these injuries is nuts.

Re: Boyle?

Me either. I have been looking for any word on Boyle. When the season started, the Ravens said they didn't want to put Boyle on the PUP list because then he would have to miss the first 6 weeks of the season. Well, we are in Week 6, and there hasn't been any indication that Boyle's return is imminent. I don't see how withholding any injury information is giving the Ravens a competitive advantage.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Has to be a major setback in his recovery because didn’t they extend him again? Why would they do that if he wasn’t going to be available. Be nice to get him on the field for sure for when the division games come next month.

I’m hoping he’s ready to go after the bye, we need him to get the running game back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

He was on the sideline for the Colts game, showed him during the cancer thing they did before halftime. Seemed to be walking okay but that's obviously not the same as actually playing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I’m hoping he’s ready to go after the bye, we need him to get the running game back on track
    Me too, but I'm glad we have Eric Tomlinson in the interim... Bc

Blog Entries

Nothing is certain when it comes to healing. 2 years ago the Bengals kept AJ Green off IR the whole year because he was always coming back the next week but he never did. You listen to the doctors and hope for the best. Boyle will be back when he is able to be back. It sucks but that's just the way the body works.
    Long Live The Bat

After the bye

Blog Entries

When something whose ultimate source is the medical & training staff turns out to be, mmm, less than accurate, our default conjecture is that it's either the natural inaccuracies of diagnosis and prognosis, or else misinformation for the benefit/detriment of opponents. But...

How often and how consistently does that have to happen before the faithful abandon those positions and embrace the alternative - i.e., that the Ravens medical & training staff can't find its collective arse with both hands??

Youth wants to know (and geezerdom is pretty damn curious as well)!
    WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER - DO YOUR PART!
    GET YOUR JAB(S)! WEAR A MASK PROPERLY!!
    KEEP YOUR DISTANCE! WASH YOUR HANDS!

Remember,
    DELTA IS READY WHEN YOU ARE -
    AND EVEN READIER WHEN YOU AREN'T!!

As long as he and Stanley are around come late December ish im good..

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

should have kept him on PUP to start the season and saved a roster spot. From what Twitter beat reporters say, everything told them he was ready to start working on the recovery so they activated him. They tried it and his injury didn't respond the way anyone thought it would so they shut him down again. No one knows when they will start trying to ramp him up again, but it will be multiple weeks away, and most guesses are after the bye. That means multiple games after the bye it that is when they start, he's not in football shape and will need to work himself back.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Me either. I have been looking for any word on Boyle. When the season started, the Ravens said they didn't want to put Boyle on the PUP list because then he would have to miss the first 6 weeks of the season. Well, we are in Week 6, and there hasn't been any indication that Boyle's return is imminent. I don't see how withholding any injury information is giving the Ravens a competitive advantage.
    It was either Jeff Z or Luke I think that I read the report about him from. I think Jeff, but maybe Luke.