Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood is a #1 now

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    On pace for 1500 yards and 17 TDs.

Let’s gooooo Hollywood, torch the Chargers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hollywood is near the top 10 in the NFL for touchdowns since he entered the league. That's while playing with a bad foot in year one and being on a pitch count, while also never having a full offseason to practice.

I wanted either Hollywood or AJ Brown in the first round back in 2019 and I've always been a supporter. Currently he's had 11 TD's in his last 11 games.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Do they resign him at 12-14 mil per?
    You are joking right?

Or you meant $22-24???

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    My response is, would he settle for that or ask for more?

I would be very happy with a Corey Davis like contract but I don't know if he or his agent would.
    Be serious guys, that’s not remotely close to a comp, besides the fact that it’s a year and a half away minimum.

Browns speed and ability to get open is gonna command money, they should prob pay him because lamar loves the dude. Also before people talk shit again brown has been the catalyst in all of our big come from behind wins

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    You are joking right?

Or you meant $22-24???
    That looks more like it.

https://overthecap.com/position/wide-receiver/

I'm hoping for something like Tyler Lockett's contract, but not expecting it.

Hollywood Brown stats in his last 16 games: 83/1,214/12

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Hollywood Brown stats in his last 16 games: 83/1,214/12
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

When we drafted him (2019 - 1st round pick #25) this speedster had a Lisfranc injury, so I thought "I hope EDC knows what he's doing!" Apparently he did because Hollywood is our undisputed #1 WR. He, along with MAnderws, make a formidable duo. Now that Bateman had become a 1st down machine over the last three games, and Duvernay has shown his dangerous ability, the Ravens passing game had filled the offensive void left by the injuries to Dobbins and Gus. I may be wearing my purple glasses, but if those two RBs were healthy, this offense run by LJ would be virtually unstoppable.

Am I wrong? ... Bc

He really continues to impress with his YAC production. I remember starting a thread a while ago about him avoiding contact and for good reason but I'm noticing he's more inclined to take on a hit to get a few more yards.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

He's earning a well deserved big payday.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

a true #1

"Dating back to Brown's rookie season of 2019, his 7 TD receptions of 40+ playrds rank as the NFL's third most, only behind Tyreek Hill (11) and A.J. Brown (8). Hollywood has 3 such TD catches this season."

https://twitter.com/KylePBarber/stat...49262788816899
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed