Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yall ready?

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Yall ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Yeah. Boyle, too. But that's been true for five weeks now. It's on Roman to adjust, and sometimes (usually) he's so damnably slow doing it!
    In retrospect Ravens should have kept Boyle on PUP list and brought him back after week 6 and kept Warrior on the squad. Big mistake, I know he got injured on Seattle but still we could have retained him.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    take your blood pressure medicine... even if you don't have a prescription
    Yeah, I had to get my troponins check on Tuesday morning. Don't know if I will survive another

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Coach Staley is going to absolutely ABUSE our linebackers with Ekeler and Henry. I also dont feel great about Averett covering Mike Williams/Keenan Allen.
    Henry is Jared Cook now, but the feeling is still the same.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Ferguson back from COVID list:

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    Ravens activate OLB Jaylon Ferguson from the Reserve/COVID-19 list. He'll return to practice today. He's missed the past three games.

Blog Entries

To me our defense is largely irrelevant - they aren't going to win this game. The best we can hope for from them is that they hold them under 30...I'm expecting them to score more though, and that's fine, because we are perfectly capable of keeping up in such a game now.

The Ravens are no longer a defensive team, we need to clear that mindset from our heads.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I ain't expecting much. As much as he not he who shall not be named, I still have low expectations out of any WR this team drafts until they stay healthy and put up 1K & 10+ touchdowns.
    While I'm not expecting much of Batemen, did you see the fantastic block "he who shall not be named" made to allow us to score the winning TD? Hmm, or was that last year? Or simply a figment of my imagination? BTW, which position does he actually play? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Agreed, but it would be great to have Dobbins or/and Edwards for balance.
    certainly would, but I also wonder if we would be passing as much as we currently are due to having more success in the running game. Probably not, but we still would see the benefits of the scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    You gonna apologize for your nutty take on Lamar's "accuracy" or no? Cuz I ain't forgettin' it!
    I don't think any of us have forgotten.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    certainly would, but I also wonder if we would be passing as much as we currently are due to having more success in the running game. Probably not, but we still would see the benefits of the scheme.
    Yes, that's the thing. If the Ravens have either Dobbins or Gus @ RB, and 2 of Hollywood, Watkins, Proche, Duvernay, plus Andrews on the field... who you gonna cover?

I only wish it were. SIGH... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    While I'm not expecting much of Batemen, did you see the fantastic block "he who shall not be named" made to allow us to score the winning TD? Hmm, or was that last year? Or simply a figment of my imagination? BTW, which position does he actually play? ... Bc
    I don't think it is possible he saw the field with Lamar throwing for 440 yards. I think that warrants a "Closer Look" how well Lamar passes when the blocker isn't on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I don't think it is possible he saw the field with Lamar throwing for 440 yards. I think that warrants a "Closer Look" how well Lamar passes when the blocker isn't on the field.
    From the stat sheet Boykin played 15 special teams plays and that's all. I doubt Boykin is going to see the field on offense at all unless it's garbage time or injures mount up at WR.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/BoykMi00.htm