Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yall ready?

1. Re: Yall ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch View Post
    I'm getting very worried about this. Against the Colts, Lamar looked very slow for his standards based on his injury. I didn't notice it as bad in the previous game. Yeah, he had some good runs, but his explosion was not nearly the same. The issue with this is once opposing D catches on (obviously they will), the Lamar effect on the run game will be reduced and it is easier for opposing Ds to bring him down/get more hits on him. Really hope he gets his normal mobility back
    I wouldn't fret just yet. Wednesday is the first practice for teams coming off Monday night. If Lamar is out tomorrow, then it'll be a bit troubling.

Re: Yall ready?

I'm getting very worried about this. Against the Colts, Lamar looked very slow for his standards based on his injury. I didn't notice it as bad in the previous game. Yeah, he had some good runs, but his explosion was not nearly the same. The issue with this is once opposing D catches on (obviously they will), the Lamar effect on the run game will be reduced and it is easier for opposing Ds to bring him down/get more hits on him. Really hope he gets his normal mobility back
    There were a couple runs against the Colts where Lamar would usually run free from the defenders and instead he got brought down.

I think it’s an ongoing back issue first reported a couple weeks ago. Luckily it hasn’t hurt him throwing the ball.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl...ns-to-practice

Says “illness”

4. Re: Yall ready?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Says “illness”
    I promise you I don't mention this to take this thread down into edgy political territory (that this subject is even "political" at all is, frankly, absurd); but I wonder if Lamar is feeling any effects of "long COVID"? He's had a couple of separate missed practices due to "illness" already this year, and his top speed seems to be markedly slower than it was just two seasons ago.

Just conjecture, though.

Maybe he got his second shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    I promise you I don't mention this to take this thread down into edgy political territory (that this subject is even "political" at all is, frankly, absurd); but I wonder if Lamar is feeling any effects of "long COVID"? He's had a couple of separate missed practices due to "illness" already this year, and his top speed seems to be markedly slower than it was just two seasons ago.

Just conjecture, though.
    I noticed tons of players are listed with “illness” last few weeks. Def more than usually. Mb something going around

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Maybe it’s as simple as opposing teams know the Raven’s RB’s aren’t first stringers and are keying on him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    I got both of mine already...

That proves it... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I actually expect a statement game this week from the defense. They know Lamar bailed them out and they have pride at stake. I also feel the need to remind people that Frank Reich said they were planning for this game back in July. That they had it circled from the get-go. We got their very best shot, and they still ended up getting Lamar'd.
    Ha! I knew it!

Ha! I knew it!
    Good call Sir

Blog Entries

Ha! I knew it!
    You have the faith of a saint. Good call!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!