Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
LJ got a 13 on the Wonderlick I recall. That test is odd and many people with a educational poor, socially economic poor childhood do not do well in it. What dos that mean in English? Gro up poor without lots of cultural expanding opportunities then you will suck at it. I had to take it about ten years ago got a 48. Test Math, vocabulary and reasoning. But be honest here. How many kids growing up in LJs world got a top level education in math or vocabulary? As to reasoning that is very subjective and based on common background. That is a test written for upper middle class kids growing up with lots of educational, cultural and social opportunities.

You ever wonder about the reasoning type questions? If red equal one, blue equals two what color equals three? Correct answer is yellow. Or another question is if your sock drawer contains 25 white socks, 13 with blue stripes and 12 with red stripes and the room is dark how many socks must you pick to ensure one matched pair of socks and how many to ensure a pair of red striped socks. Answer is 3 and 15 because 2 out of 3 must give you a matched pair and you could pick all 13 blue socks before you pick 2 red socks. Or number progressions that are based on numbers being squared, then cubed then being multiples by itself four times. To figure that out you need to be able to figure out cube and square roots in your head. Never saw a cover two blitz hot route question on it. lJ would kill that, I just knew numbers.
My thoughts exactly. It does nothing to score how a person will see the field and quickly compute best place to run or throw the ball or which way to go once a defender commits one false step. Lamar does that instantly and to an extremely high degree. He can learn and make it instinct, he just did it a lot on the football field. Probably took no reasoning or little in art classes to know yellow equals three in that scenario.