Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Pilots and air traffic controllers stage sick out at Southwestern Airlines, many flights cancelled

Fake news blames it on “severe weather”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...lkout-n2597223

Blog Entries

Re: Pilots and air traffic controllers stage sick out at Southwestern Airlines, many flights cancelled

This going to keep happening.

The question is this outcome desired, or just a unintended consequnce?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Pilots and air traffic controllers stage sick out at Southwestern Airlines, many flights cancelled

If they just choose to honor religious objections and acknowledge natural immunity this would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    If they just choose to honor religious objections and acknowledge natural immunity this would be over.
    Why should someone "claiming "religious convictions" be allowed to sicken the rest of us? I call "bullshit". If one's religious convictions are so strong as to expsor themselves to death by virus, they should find another job which doesn't involve mingling with others.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Why should someone "claiming "religious convictions" be allowed to sicken the rest of us? I call "bullshit". If one's religious convictions are so strong as to expsor themselves to death by virus, they should find another job which doesn't involve mingling with others.
    Because of the first amendment. The whole free exercise of religion thing we used to care about. These vaccines all used cells derived from abortions. Some folks don't want to participate in that kind of Mengele style medicine.

And if these vaccines are all that you shouldn't have an issue if you have taken it. But the fact is the vaccines to little to nothing to prevent infection or transmissions, they only alleviate symptoms, so somebody else being vaccinated provides you little to no benefit.

And why isn't natural immunity counted when it has a greater affect regarding infection and transmission?

Because of the first amendment. The whole free exercise of religion thing we used to care about. These vaccines all used cells derived from abortions. Some folks don't want to participate in that kind of Mengele style medicine.

I dont have a problem with the religious exemption, however i would demand that they apply it to everything. So any med etc tested on cells from fetal tissue would also be a no no. That means tylenol, aspirin, acetaminophen to much used by the public examples

And if these vaccines are all that you shouldn't have an issue if you have taken it. But the fact is the vaccines to little to nothing to prevent infection or transmissions, they only alleviate symptoms, so somebody else being vaccinated provides you little to no benefit.

And why isn't natural immunity counted when it has a greater affect regarding infection and transmission?
    But I do care about the First Amendment. Deeply.

My problem is using the First Amendment as an excuse to trump the most serious threat to public health since smallpox. 700,000 people have died. It's should be the infamous Japanese phrase "so sorry" about offending a few malcontents who are hiding behind the their mothers' aprons with the fabricated first Amendment excuse, belittling and mocking the First Amendment in the process.

When I grew up, we (as elementary students) lined up in the school auditorium to walk up the stage, where we met a a nurse, who gave us the arm scratch and the Salk vaccine, thereby saving our lives from the serious threats of smallpox and polio. Nobody used bogus religious exemption fabricated excuses.

Had there been an aggressive, no nonsense, no listening-to-whiners approach, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved, and the coronavirus relegated to the sidelines.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

My problem is using the First Amendment as an excuse to trump the most serious threat to public health since smallpox. 700,000 people have died. It's should be the infamous Japanese phrase "so sorry" about offending a few malcontents who are hiding behind the their mothers' aprons with the fabricated first Amendment excuse, belittling and mocking the First Amendment in the process.

When I grew up, we (as elementary students) lined up in the school auditorium to walk up the stage, where we met a a nurse, who gave us the arm scratch and the Salk vaccine, thereby saving our lives from the serious threats of smallpox and polio. Nobody used bogus religious exemption fabricated excuses.

Had there been an aggressive, no nonsense, no listening-to-whiners approach, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved, and the coronavirus relegated to the sidelines.
    But Ted, the vaccine does not stop infection or transmission, it only lessens the symptoms. It is really a pre-therpeutic and does little to nothing for another person. That unvaccinated pilot isn't a danger to you. The vaccinated pilot is as likely to have Covid and transmit it.

That's because more people were scared of smallpox than they are now of covid.

Sure there are stupid people that should get the vaccine for their own health but aren't but I think if the threat and level and fear of covid were sufficient then this wouldn't be an issue. Who in their right mind wouldn't be afraid of smallpox. I mean it wiped out something like 80% of the continent just a few centuries ago. Horrible gruesome death and very high mortality rate across all age groups.

People have eyes and ears and networks and peers and they see who is dying and who is just out of commission with flu symptoms or just sniffles and many of us don't even know anyone who has gotten seriously ill. The fear on this one is just not in your face enough. I'm not denying it's deadly to certain populations and people and that it's not a serious problem.

Comparing it to smallpox though I think is kind of silly imo.

I'm vaccinated btw. Got it at the earliest possible chance I could.

But Ted, the vaccine does not stop infection or transmission, it only lessens the symptoms. It is really a pre-therpeutic and does little to nothing for another person. That unvaccinated pilot isn't a danger to you. The vaccinated pilot is as likely to have Covid and transmit it.
    Regardless of the veracity of that statement, CDC scientists claim that the unwashed are 6X as likely to catch Covid 19 as the vaccinated, and 11X more likely to die from it.

With my age and underlying conditions, I don't want to die because of your unvaccinated pilot, or have any young member of my family bringing it home from school to me. Your Government is very weak by not compelling vaccination for anyone venturing into public places. They are still free to practice their so-called religions at their homes, via the 1st Amendment.

While on my rant, I add that Biden should be impeached for the gross negligence of his administration by allowing the mismanagement of the pandemic response by the FDA and CDC. Both agency's top echelons should be eviscerated. FDA bowed down to a foreign power (WHO) by placing huge restrictions on boosters, denying them to vulnerable US taxpayers, thereby enabling dumbass Joe to please his masters by providing 1/2 billion shots to 3rd World countries. Fortunately, many vulnerable Americans worked around the FDA/CDC/Soros cabal by getting boosters anyway.

11. Re: Pilots and air traffic controllers stage sick out at Southwestern Airlines, many flights cancelled

Here's something that, if true, is bound to lose the guy his job. I have no idea of the validity of it. I do question the intelligence of people like this if/when talking to "undercover" reporters, though. I mean, why say anything at all to anyone if you want to keep your job? I do believe that what he is alleged to have said to be true, though.

Chris Croce, another scientist at Pfizer, told an undercover reporter that people are “probably more” protected by natural immunity when compared with vaccination.

Regardless of the veracity of that statement, CDC scientists claim that the unwashed are 6X as likely to catch Covid 19 as the vaccinated, and 11X more likely to die from it.

With my age and underlying conditions, I don't want to die because of your unvaccinated pilot, or have any young member of my family bringing it home from school to me. Your Government is very weak by not compelling vaccination for anyone venturing into public places. They are still free to practice their so-called religions at their homes, via the 1st Amendment.

While on my rant, I add that Biden should be impeached for the gross negligence of his administration by allowing the mismanagement of the pandemic response by the FDA and CDC. Both agency's top echelons should be eviscerated. FDA bowed down to a foreign power (WHO) by placing huge restrictions on boosters, denying them to vulnerable US taxpayers, thereby enabling dumbass Joe to please his masters by providing 1/2 billion shots to 3rd World countries. Fortunately, many vulnerable Americans worked around the FDA/CDC/Soros cabal by getting boosters anyway.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment guarantees that people, not just me, can EXERCISE their religion (so-called or otherwise) in this country. The free exercise thereof means people are free to live out their religious practices without restriction. That's what NO LAW means. None, zero, zip, nada.

The whole purpose of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is for the federal government to be weak. Much, much weaker than it currently is.

Beyond all of that making no provision for natural immunity makes clear what this is, and that is a scheme to line the pockets of big pharma.