Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Punk that shot up TX school back home to a welcome back party

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I said he retaliate against his bullies. I never said it was right of how he did it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    What you THINK you said is one thing, how it CAME OFF (which were my words) is another.

The should nit have bullied him and the school was wrong for not doing something to correct the situation they pushed this kid to the limit
    That comes off as "well, they pushed the kid to the limit so of course he shot up a bunch of other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    What you THINK you said is one thing, how it CAME OFF (which were my words) is another.

That comes off as "well, they pushed the kid to the limit so of course he shot up a bunch of other people."
    What I said in my first quote still holds true it doesn't change that fact its not about what people feel I said instead of acknowledging that they should not have bullied him and it did push him to the limit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm pretty sure every mass school shooter believes they were bullied. Here's to the 99.999 percent of kids bullied in school that actually don't go on homicidal violent rampages. I'd rather hold them up for praise than make excuses for this one.

I was bullied. Never thought once about shooting up the school. The best revenge is going to your 20 year hs reunion and seeing those same kids that peaked in high school.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Almost as good as the cops giving Dylan Roof a burger

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I think as usual…Ice has a hard time putting his thoughts into text.

I don’t think ICE thinks this kid is a hero, that it’s ok to shoot another innocent kid. I believe his point is :::this kid was bullied…it was reported and nothing was done. It’s a failure of the system. Bullies pushed this kid too far and he reacted.

Was it a crime …yes.
    Should he go to jail..yes.
    Should the system be overhauled ….hell yes.

If you look at all these school shootings ( by students ) I’m sure most of not all the shooters were bullied. People are weak. Kids/teens can’t take the shit that we did growing up. They over react and this is what happens. It’s a universal system failure. And it starts at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good points, LAX.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Not even close. But they are legally obligated to feed a prisoner.

Throwing a party for someone who just shot up a school who is out on $75,000 bail... is a whole nother ball of WTF.

Could you imagine Dylan Roof being out on $75,000 bail?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not even close. But they are legally obligated to feed a prisoner.

Throwing a party for someone who just shot up a school who is out on $75,000 bail... is a whole nother ball of WTF.

Could you imagine Dylan Roof being out on $75,000 bail?
    I totally agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

They didn't feed him because they liked him and were being nice to him they fed him because:

1) if he asks for food and is denied that could be an issue in court proceedings

2) its part of rapport building. They want him to talk to them and give them information and admit what he did in order to have an air tight case against him in court. Part of rapport building is feeding a prisoner and being nice to them regardless of how they feel towards him. Its a means to an end

It's not a situation of him being their buddy like it's used to portray. Look across police cases and you'll find that people of all colors are fed by police investigators on a regular basis before they are interviewed.

The narrative that they fed him because they agreed with what he did is stupid and absurd

I believe when you retaliate on your bully it's justified. Sandy hook and columbine weren't that

Ice you are saying in the recent posts that your message was misunderstood here but what you wrote above is pretty clear. You think the shooting is justified because the kid was bullied. Seems that you are trying to walk back the theme in your initial posts a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Ice you are saying in the recent posts that your message was misunderstood here but what you wrote above is pretty clear. You think the shooting is justified because the kid was bullied. Seems that you are trying to walk back the theme in your initial posts a bit.
    Negative sir I never said the shooting itself 8s justified I said retaliation against your bully is no walking back anything you perceived it as me justifying shooting because I said retaliate you took it in a context you wanted not by what I said. No one never asked for clarification they just assumed

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    They didn't feed him because they liked him and were being nice to him they fed him because:

1) if he asks for food and is denied that could be an issue in court proceedings

2) its part of rapport building. They want him to talk to them and give them information and admit what he did in order to have an air tight case against him in court. Part of rapport building is feeding a prisoner and being nice to them regardless of how they feel towards him. Its a means to an end

It's not a situation of him being their buddy like it's used to portray. Look across police cases and you'll find that people of all colors are fed by police investigators on a regular basis before they are interviewed.

The narrative that they fed him because they agreed with what he did is stupid and absurd
    This is also correct

Negative sir I never said the shooting itself 8s justified I said retaliation against your bully is no walking back anything you perceived it as me justifying shooting because I said retaliate you took it in a context you wanted not by what I said. No one never asked for clarification they just assumed

Fair enough. So you are saying that retaliation against your bully is justified but not shooting or other deadly violence?