Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Punk that shot up TX school back home to a welcome back party

Yes that's what I'm saying now it would only authorized for deadly force if you are literally afraid for your life you are in a life or death situation if you follow me

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Yes that's what I'm saying now it would only authorized for deadly force if you are literally afraid for your life you are in a life or death situation if you follow me

Ok. Same page. I agree. Bully's have to have some type of consequence or they wont stop praying on people. But deadly violence against them is not the answer.

I was bullied by an older kid on my bus in elementary school. Just about everyday he would get in the seat with me hit me and take something from me. Sometimes it would be a toy i brought to school or my lunch money. On the ride home from school he would wait until everyone was off of the bus because we were the last 2 stops and he would then attack me. Finally one day I waited for him and as he approached i hit him several times. One of the shots knocked his breath out. He never bothered me again. In fact he was afraid of me because of the way I lost my temper during that exchange. I learned then not to take shit from people and to fight back against any would be bully.

Not trying to be an internet badass, and other posters who are familiar with me can attest that it isn't my style on here. But its a fair point bullies need to be stood up to and if that means a good ole fashioned fist fight then so be it.

However, plotting to murder shoot stab or otherwise seriously injure your bully is not acceptable. And there is never an excuse to introduce a firearm to the situation (unless life or death)

Blog Entries

GUNNING FOR CASH Timberview High School ‘shooter’ Tim Simpkin’s family set up $25k GoFundMe for HIS ‘trauma’ as victims lie in hospital. GoFundMe has taken it down. https://www.the-sun.com/news/3822513...fundme-trauma/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    GUNNING FOR CASH Timberview High School ‘shooter’ Tim Simpkin’s family set up $25k GoFundMe for HIS ‘trauma’ as victims lie in hospital. GoFundMe has taken it down. https://www.the-sun.com/news/3822513...fundme-trauma/
    Wow. Shitty people. Sounds like a family of grifters and they got their opportunity by their kid committing a violent crime. Next they will be doing interviews on CNN

The should nit have bullied him and the school was wrong for not doing something to correct the situation they pushed this kid to the limit

You don’t really know how high schools work now. They are pretty much powerless to give out any consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    You don’t really know how high schools work now. They are pretty much powerless to give out any consequences.
    Actually I do as I just recently had HS aged kid . My kid was bullied with racist thing went up there and fixed the issues parents need to be involved if principal does nothing you move up the CoC

Actually I do as I just recently had HS aged kid . My kid was bullied with racist thing went up there and fixed the issues parents need to be involved if principal does nothing you move up the CoC

And what was done to the kids doing the bullying, if I may ask? My experience, as a high school teacher, is that kids can do whatever they want with zero consequences.

Saw this shared yesterday. Not going to blindly believe this but someone in his school is saying the bullying part is completely fabricated by the media. They seem to provide proof of going to that school in a follow up post.

*warning for language in comments*

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/342923482

Blog Entries

Good for you! Really happy that your issue got resolved. As for me, I went from being voted Parent of the Year to being banned from 2 schools because I tried to get something done about my kids being picked on with no resolution. So I took matters into my own hands.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

And what was done to the kids doing the bullying, if I may ask? My experience, as a high school teacher, is that kids can do whatever they want with zero consequences.
    May be a Texas vs Maryland thing is I correctly remember where Ice is.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

They were actually suspended and put it classes that are like.during school detention that separates them from all other kids for the rest of the yr

They were actually suspended and put it classes that are like.during school detention that separates them from all other kids for the rest of the yr

Wow! As another poster mentioned, this wasn’t in Maryland, right? I’m glad to see that sanity rules somewhere at least.