Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Punk that shot up TX school back home to a welcome back party

I also put blame on the parents an and all involved there is plenty of blame to go around

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

You are only going by the story the shooter's family is telling. The other families are telling a different story. There were also innocent kids shot, just like in the other school shootings.
    A teacher was shot.

There are no excuses, even if he was bullied. The other kids were bullied as well.

A kid like Kyle Rittenhouse gets a $2 million bail for what was self defense and this kid gets $75k for bringing a gun to school and shooting multiple completely innocent kids and a teacher.

That's some privilege right there.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I believe when you retaliate on your bully it's justified. Sandy hook and columbine weren't that

Huh. So every time a kid gets called tubby too many times he is justified to respond this way. You're promoting some serious violence here by calling these actions justified. In my opinion.

Blog Entries

The should nit have bullied him and the school was wrong for not doing something to correct the situation they pushed this kid to the limit

So I guess you'd be OK if Senator Kyrsten Sinema shot those leftist bullies that followed her into the bathroom, you'd be OK with that also?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    So I guess you'd be OK if Senator Kyrsten Sinema shot those leftist bullies that followed her into the bathroom, you'd be OK with that also?
    Yup

I believe when you retaliate on your bully it's justified. Sandy hook and columbine weren't that

You cant really believe murder is justified because of bullying. Then yo kill others as well. Was murdering them as well justified?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Huh. So every time a kid gets called tubby too many times he is justified to respond this way. You're promoting some serious violence here by calling these actions justified. In my opinion.
    This was not a case of calling someone tubby this was way more than that then when they tried to handle it the right way he going to school officials they all did nothing and that's sad adults are supposed to protect them

This was not a case of calling someone tubby this was way more than that then when they tried to handle it the right way he going to school officials they all did nothing and that's sad adults are supposed to protect them

The phrase that was used was 'retaliate on your bully'. Regardless of the nuances, at the very least you are saying this kid was justified to bring a gun to school and shoot people. As in okay to do. Be proud of what you've done. Enjoy your welcome home party, aim better next time kiddo. Justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    The phrase that was used was 'retaliate on your bully'. Regardless of the nuances, at the very least you are saying this kid was justified to bring a gun to school and shoot people. As in okay to do. Be proud of what you've done. Enjoy your welcome home party, aim better next time kiddo. Justified.
    I'm saying it never should have gotten to that point if the adults did their job

I'm saying it never should have gotten to that point if the adults did their job

I understand you want to add that to the criteria for when its okay to shoot up a school. But it's still not okay.

No problem. Homeschooling it is.

The should nit have bullied him and the school was wrong for not doing something to correct the situation they pushed this kid to the limit

Nah, fuck it. Arguing with a known racist who thinks its perfectly acceptable for a 15 year old to be in a medically induced coma after being shot isn't worth arguing with.

You are a disgrace to the uniform you wear and to your family.
    Last edited by darb72; 10-09-2021 at 01:45 AM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Nah, fuck it. Arguing with a known racist who thinks its perfectly acceptable for a 15 year old to be in a medically induced coma after being shot isn't worth arguing with.

You are a disgrace to the uniform you wear and to your family.
    Thank you I appreciate your opinion people will think otherwise im fine with your opinion f me. There is a bigger picture to this there is plenty blame to go around on all parties