Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The woke mob now going after Dave Chappelle,

I hear there was some ridiculous stuff going on at the protest yesterday. A guy with an "I like Dave" sign had it taken away and ripped up and people screaming in his face etc. I wonder how much of this is organic and how much is funded by people who just want to foment unrest and division in this country?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I hear there was some ridiculous stuff going on at the protest yesterday. A guy with an "I like Dave" sign had it taken away and ripped up and people screaming in his face etc. I wonder how much of this is organic and how much is funded by people who just want to foment unrest and division in this country?
    This my main issue with the alphabet community. It's not enough to be accepted - they want to shame anyone who has a viewpoint they don't agree with. Dave makes fun of everyone. If they paid attention to his career (and the stand-up itself) they would know that. Something much deeper going on here. The "unrest" is definitely not organic.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This my main issue with the alphabet community. It's not enough to be accepted - they want to shame anyone who has a viewpoint they don't agree with. Dave makes fun of everyone. If they paid attention to his career (and the stand-up itself) they would know that. Something much deeper going on here. The "unrest" is definitely not organic.
    The crazy thing is a lot of these same bitches are screaming about having to deal with "CIS" repair men. That would be like a kid saying we don't want any "trannies" in our dorm. How you think that would go over?

Blog Entries

The crazy thing is a lot of these same bitches are screaming about having to deal with "CIS" repair men. That would be like a kid saying we don't want any "trannies" in our dorm. How you think that would go over?
    And wtf is "CIS" anyway? How did the majority become the class that gets the special label??? A man is a man, point blank. What people choose to call themselves is on them. That doesn't mean they get to ram an agenda down my throat.

I saw a forum where someone had the nerve to say that they weren't attracted to transgenders. That escalated into the OP being accused of instigating violence against them. SMH.

And wtf is "CIS" anyway? How did the majority become the class that gets the special label??? A man is a man, point blank. What people choose to call themselves is on them. That doesn't mean they get to ram an agenda down my throat.

I saw a forum where someone had the nerve to say that they weren't attracted to transgenders. That escalated into the OP being accused of instigating violence against them. SMH.
    Said this myself once and got slaughtered for it. Basically said while you migbt catch an initial attraction, but when I found out the person was transgender i wouldn't be interested. Got flamed.

As if woman suddenly dont become interested when they find out the man they've been chatting to isn't actually 6 3 but only 5 10.

What happened to personal choice/preference?

I am nothing against transgender people and I applaud them for having the strength to come out and change themselves to what makes them comfortable in their own shoes and enjoy their live instead of bottling it all up, hiding, but I'm still allowed to not want to date them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Said this myself once and got slaughtered for it. Basically said while you migbt catch an initial attraction, but when I found out the person was transgender i wouldn't be interested. Got flamed.

As if woman suddenly dont become interested when they find out the man they've been chatting to isn't actually 6 3 but only 5 10.

What happened to personal choice/preference?

I am nothing against transgender people and I applaud them for having the strength to come out and change themselves to what makes them comfortable in their own shoes and enjoy their live instead of bottling it all up, hiding, but I'm still allowed to not want to date them.
    Exactly. I guess you're allowed to have personal preference if you're a woman that decides the man isn't worthy of dating because he's not tall/athletic/rich/connected/whatever enough, but God forbid you're a man that prefers someone who was born with XX chromosomes. My son was flamed for not wanting to date overweight women. SMH.

Blog Entries

So apparently this thing is getting bigger by the day. Companies are backing out of picking up the series of documentaries that he filmed in 2020 after agreeing to earlier. We are witnessing a war between cancel culture and a giant of a comedian, one of the biggest of our lifetime. To his credit, Dave isn't backing down. Stay tuned.

"Why is it easier for a man to change his gender than it was for Muhummad Ali to change his name?" - Dave Chappelle

Exactly. I guess you're allowed to have personal preference if you're a woman that decides the man isn't worthy of dating because he's not tall/athletic/rich/connected/whatever enough, but God forbid you're a man that prefers someone who was born with XX chromosomes. My son was flamed for not wanting to date overweight women. SMH.
    Never “date” overweight women. Only date Hot , freaky women!

You Marry , Overweight, plain looking women! Lol. That way no one else wants them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really are close to the point where if you refuse to partake of "man-pu**y" (to use Dave's term) you will be considered evil and transphobic.

That's how crazy we've gotten in this country, and had I not lived to see it I never would have believed it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Never “date” overweight women. Only date Hot , freaky women!

You Marry , Overweight, plain looking women! Lol. That way no one else wants them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah like that oldie song said, never make a pretty woman your wife.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

Blog Entries

We really are close to the point where if you refuse to partake of "man-pu**y" (to use Dave's term) you will be considered evil and transphobic.

That's how crazy we've gotten in this country, and had I not lived to see it I never would have believed it possible.
    Am I cancelled??? This was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhtVszSdoXA

Yeah, such a double standard. My friend's son had the same thing happen. The Body positive stuff from the feminist crowd is ruining shit as usual.

It's not healthy to be fat. You cannot simultaneously shame people for not getting a vaccine while celebrating others for the choice of being fat. It's insane.

You are right though. Women can be as picky as they want and have their types, but if a guy does then they are objectifying women.

Imagine a guy openly talking about liking a woman because of a certain characteristic of their vagina. Look in any woman's magazine and there is almost always the question "Does size matter?"

Now I don't care for one second what attracts a person to another, but damn let it go both ways.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk