Harbaugh's loyalties

The thread on who will be the fall guy if we lose is out got me thinking.

It's a real admirable quality that John Harbaugh is a loyal to a fault. I'm sure both players, coaches and front office respects his sense of loyalty.

The problem becomes is when his loyalties become detrimental to the performance of the team. This is nothing new. We saw him stick with Cameron to long. Bringing in Juan Castillo and his desire to make Hostetler the OC before they brought in Kubiak. Harbs gushing over Matt Skura last season as he was being used as a turnstile to the QB. The fricking strength and conditioning coach who spread covid last year is still at the Castle. Just a few examples.

Lord knows he is loyal to his Michigan roots, especially on draft day...LOL....The thing is this team needs some significant tweaking on how they do things this off season. Players are a year older coming off of injuries offers no guarantee that they will be the same players who can help make us legitimate contenders next year.

I'm just hoping that Harb can get past some of his "loyalties" and really take a look at our coordinators, position coaches and trainers to see if they are part of the solution or a source of the team's problems. Injuries or no injuries this team has consistent schematic issues on both sides of the ball that aren't going to be fixed by getting back all of the injured players.

Re: Harbaugh's loyalties

I don’t know what really goes on behind the scenes, but it’s easy for us to say get rid of this guy and get rid of that guy. Harbaugh is the one who has to work long hours with his staff, I’m sure being on the same page and getting along with them plays a part. As far as the strength and conditioning coach, if he really as at fault for what is happening with COVID and injuries what would they be waiting for to fire him?

Re: Harbaugh's loyalties

Well my first question down at Florida, I think that’s where they go isn’t it ?

I remember Ozzie last season , and i tweeted hard that the first question should have been “when Eric take the reins” , he just turned down the GB job.

Sry anyhow, the first question should be Saunders. Think that’s the conditioning coach name. I think 2019 was our best health wise , but for me , it has to be question ONE.

The covid and injuries, damn near every big payday player is out. This system needs overhaul.

Far as coaches, idk. I heard the Roman haters. And wink haters. And Harbs.

But with not great talent on both sides of ball , it’s hard for me to blame all on them.

Maybe need to ask Lamar to take the option year and sign big 100 million deal in year following. That has to be question 2 for me.
    Then ask Lamar do he wants a different coach or coordinator.

We need the players we paying big to be healthy next and beyond
    Injuries to stop happens and prevention need to be top discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest