Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Harbs is going OFF in his presser, absolute gold

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Florio is a Vikings fan, despite growing up in Steelers country.
    Not what I've heard, but ok. It still doesn't change my opinion of him or his crap ass click bait PFT.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Not what I've heard, but ok. It still doesn't change my opinion of him or his crap ass click bait PFT.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    PFT is garbage but Florio is indeed an unabashed Vikings fan. But he still sucks shit regardless.

3. Re: Harbs is going OFF in his presser, absolute gold

Yeah, Florio is basically the Raytheon of the Industrial Take Complex. He lays out the shittiest, most "controversial" opinions for the clicks.

I do like PFT for the breaking news, though.

Blog Entries

I know this is starting to get old, but I loved Conor Orr’s take on this in SI.

The Beautiful Senselessness of the Ravens-Broncos Feud

An obscure record. A salty losing coach. A confused quarterback. It’s all incredibly dumb, and we need more of it.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2021/10/...s-broncos-feud

P.S. You’ll need this.

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    P.S. You’ll need this.

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.
    Unnecessary. Everyone who's read my posts here knows EXACTLY what "pedantic" means.

Blog Entries

They are for player safety but had no issues taking cheap shots at Lamar in the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    I know this is starting to get old, but I loved Conor Orr’s take on this in SI.

The Beautiful Senselessness of the Ravens-Broncos Feud

An obscure record. A salty losing coach. A confused quarterback. It’s all incredibly dumb, and we need more of it.

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2021/10/...s-broncos-feud

P.S. You’ll need this.

“ Harbaugh has now ensured that their next opponent (Colts) will do everything in their power to stop them from becoming the sole owners of this obscure record”

No, I don’t think the Colts will care if the Ravens rush for 300, as long as they win the game. When they look at video from Sunday’s game, they may be less inclined to stack the box.

You can’t stack the box when LJ is hitting wr left and right. Give him open spaces to hit open wr and he I’ll carve you up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Von wants a stationary target.
    This is it, entirely.

Von wasn't salty at all in his presser. He was laughing about it.

As a pass rusher, he naturally would rather go after a statue like Ben as opposed to chase a rabbit like Lamar all over the field. That can't be fun for him.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Florio is a Vikings fan, despite growing up in Steelers country.
    May be, but he has been pro-Pittsburgh since forever.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Unnecessary. Everyone who's read my posts here knows EXACTLY what "pedantic" means.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

12. Re: Harbs is going OFF in his presser, absolute gold

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They are for player safety but had no issues taking cheap shots at Lamar in the pocket.
    You misunderstand. They care about their player's safety. The player's on the opposing team can get fucked. During the whistle, after the whistle, hell, before the whistle. In bounds, out of bounds, in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)