Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Outside of vaccine status? Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I thought I heard that the "small print" of this study showed regardless of vaccine status. I haven't read through the entire thing. The problem with this virus is that it effect people differently for whatever reasons. I mean some are obvious like obesity and being over 80. These studies don't tell me much unless they start listing BMI, pre-existing conditions as diseases, etc.

They say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, but in reality it's a pandemic on top of a pandemic. Obesity is the first pandemic and is being celebrated now with "body positivity."

Obesity causes diabetes, cancer, heart disease, auto-immune disease, and the list goes on.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    No, I thought I heard that the "small print" of this study showed regardless of vaccine status. I haven't read through the entire thing. The problem with this virus is that it effect people differently for whatever reasons. I mean some are obvious like obesity and being over 80. These studies don't tell me much unless they start listing BMI, pre-existing conditions as diseases, etc.

They say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, but in reality it's a pandemic on top of a pandemic. Obesity is the first pandemic and is being celebrated now with "body positivity."

Obesity causes diabetes, cancer, heart disease, auto-immune disease, and the list goes on.

The pandemic of the unvaccinated is exactly the garbage reporting I am against. That is scare tactic control propaganda bs…

I still believe this was a “plandemic” as well, so….

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I'm not buying the stats about vaxxed vs unvaxxed when it comes to who's getting it. At least not now with the new strains and the vaccine losing effectiveness at 4 months. How old is that data?

Not to mention a LARGE chunk of the deaths occurred in 2020, when 100% of the population was unvaccinated. Since there, you know, was no vaccine.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don Frye; 09-30-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Given the side effects, and they are greater in naturally immune folks, I am never getting the vaccine.

I would like to figure out some way we can sue to be counted as vaxxed, but better than vaxxed in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Given the side effects, and they are greater in naturally immune folks, I am never getting the vaccine.

I would like to figure out some way we can sue to be counted as vaxxed, but better than vaxxed in reality.
    When did you have Covid Greg? I know some guys that have had it but don't recall reading if you had a bout of it.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

My current irrational/very rational fear right now is that Lamar actually did secretly get the magic juice from pressure from coaching and the front office (against his mother's wishes) and then got the booster last week (21 days after he was rumored to have gotten the original) causing him to miss a day with "illness" and he's not having back problems but rather is dealing with side effects from the booster juice and he is going to drop dead during a game of a massive coronary problem or clotting.

My only hope is that they actually gave him a placebo because they can't suffer a big name star athlete dropping dead from magic juice related adverse events.

I really wonder if Reid suffered some type of clotting juice issue instead of "dehydration" (if anyone thinks he was really dehydrated or that Gary had a "complex migraine" instead of another stroke then I have some dihydrogen monoxide that is a super disinfectant and cure for concussions I can sell you for a reasonable, but large deal of money)...

While athletes are in superior physical condition, sooner or later one of them is going to die on the field and they will blame it on a heart condition but we will all really know what happened. It will be a horrible day and I pray it doesn't happen. I honestly pray that every night, but the fear remains that my prayers are not enough.

To the original topic, What Beal said about loving thy neighbor and not just the neighbors you agree with was the best part of his statements. We all need to love our neighbors and stand with them against the tyranny that is upon us all. Either we all come together and resist it, or we will all succumb to it and die beneath its jack boots that are marching for us all, right now. Australia is coming to the US, faster than most realize. None of us are safe without our neighbors, we are all the same race, the human race. As such we must resist tyranny together.

Blog Entries

Start watching toresays on twitch. Free for all 7-9pm or 7:30-9:30pm weekdays. Archives you need a subscription which is like $5/mo or you can use the free one you get each month from Amazon prime if you have that. Watch one show and you will want to assert your constitutional God given rights. They are not rights unless you assert them.

I'm serious, if you want to learn about really fighting back and how to stand up and assert your rights, Tore is the real deal. She is suing right now and is going to win on constitutional grounds in Ohio after she goes to SCOTUS. She already has 27 states and getting more each day with writs of mandamus. SCOTUS will hear this case this year or early next year, but I think it will be this fall.

Find her on twitch, find her telegram, join your state group and start standing up for yourself with your pen. If we don't all start doing this now, it is over and the US falls. I write this without a shred of hyperbole. There won't be another time to fix things. There won't be another time where blood can be prevented. Depending on what you think about the coming financial meltdown, it might not even be possible now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Don’t forget how some places are changing the definition of vaccinated.

Fauci said yesterday that if you don’t have a booster you’ll be considered unvaccinated
    That is intentional, so that when people die from the magic juice they will blame covid for killing an unvaxed person.

Blog Entries

You all really need to look into prion disease. Start with @veryvirology Adam Garetner

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    When did you have Covid Greg? I know some guys that have had it but don't recall reading if you had a bout of it.
    I can't be sure but I have the antibodies in my blood.

I was pretty sick in January, 2020 before this was a real issue. 3+ weeks with a cough I couldn't kick, etc. They tested my blood as part of a regular physical in March, 2021 and I have the antibodies. Since then I had like 3-4 days when my taste buds were off, so I suspect I caught it or a variant again. Who knows how many times I have had it. But I haven't been sick since January of 2020. My wife and daughter got the vax a while back but given the new side effect information I am sorry they did, but they did for a few reasons that made sense (wife didn't want to wear a mask at work which they are again doing and daughter plays HS sports, is a senior, and didn't want to lose two weeks from close contacts, etc). My son has not have the vaccine and next chance we can he should get tested for the antibodies. Given I had it I suspect the whole family also did.

Generally we are quite healthy in our home. Very rare to have somebody with the flu, colds, etc. And we don't get flu shots or do anything special other than invite God into our home and live with very little stress.

11. Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

So.....is there an actual FDA approved vaccine or not?

Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., claimed that the U.S. still doesn't have an FDA-approved vaccine as he exposed what was really approved by the government agency on "Fox News Primetime."

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going "What are you doing?" What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, "Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved." They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why.

12. Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

Generally we are quite healthy in our home. Very rare to have somebody with the flu, colds, etc. And we don't get flu shots or do anything special other than invite God into our home and live with very little stress.