Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Did you know if you come in to the hospital with just one dose, or within 2 weeks of the 2nd you're considered "unvaccinated"?
    I'm guessing that's how long they claim it takes to be protected(?) If so, I'd understand that. So, are you suggesting that maybe the numbers are skewed by that premise?

Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

The Ravens thread on Harbaugh's Christianity was very revealing to me and confirmed some things. The same posters that swear by the vaccine and ignore the natural wonders of the human body are atheists.

It makes sense. Science is their religion and a vaccine made in a lab has to be better than the amazing human immune system designed by God. It also explains the sheer arrogance of it all. Us simpletons that believe in God, or a fairy tale as the say, can't possibly understand the power of science!

How foolish of us to believe that if you nourish your body with the bounty God provided, and not fill it with poison, that you will stay healthy without the help of lab made science. That if you exercise and treat your body like a temple, that you can defeat many diseases.

What a fairy tale indeed.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm guessing that's how long they claim it takes to be protected(?) If so, I'd understand that. So, are you suggesting that maybe the numbers are skewed by that premise?
    Absolutely.

Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    If 80% of the people in ICU from COVID are obese, and 90% of those are over 60 years old, if you are a young, healthy adult, why would you ever want to take a vaccine that hasn't been around long enough to know side effects?

I spoke with a doctor from the FDA yesterday that I happen to know. They said the data isn't there to support boosters, which is why the CDC made a political decision and overruled them. Many people in the FDA are pissed. Also said there is real concern about the vaccine and long term effects, especially with the children. Nobody can talk about that though.

While both of those stats are true, so is it that 98% that die are unvaccinated.

Like BlueRidge said, they are doing SOME good, and fair and honest reporting and lawmakers actually following the science would be a welcome change.

The best data I could find last night showed positive tests to be about 7 times higher among the unvaxxed vs the vaxxef with roughly similar population sizes, ergo, it’s cuts your chances of getting or passing the virus to about 14%, which is NOT ideal, but it is better than nothing.

None of this makes me believe we should not however, have a choice whether to inject our bodies with this cocktail, but it is reasonably safe and effective, I wish it was simply accurately reported and that policymakers considered it in an accurate manner.

I’m not the biggest fan, I got this and I do feel that I will have a less severe reaction when I get it again.
    I wish people would stop discussing eradication as a possibility, this is part of society forever, but it seems to lose its teeth day by day as more people become protected against it either naturally or pharmaceutically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 09-30-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    While both of those stats are true, so is it that 98% that die are unvaccinated.

Like BlueRidge said, they are doing SOME good, and fair and honest reporting and lawmakers actually following the science would be a welcome change.

The best days I could find last night showed positive tests to be about 7 times higher among the unvaxxed vs the vaxxef with roughly similar population sizes, ergo, it’s cuts your chances of getting or passing the virus to about 14%, which is NOT ideal, but it is better than nothing.

None of this makes me believe we should not however, have a choice whether to inject our bodies with this cocktail, but it is reasonably safe and effective, I wish it was simply accurately reported and that policymakers considered it in an accurate manner.

I’m not the biggest fan, I got this and I do feel that I will have a less severe reaction when I get it again.
    I wish people would stop discussing eradication as a possibility, this is part of society forever, but it seems to lose its teeth day by day as more people become protected against it either naturally or pharmaceutically.

I'm not buying the stats about vaxxed vs unvaxxed when it comes to who's getting it. At least not now with the new strains and the vaccine losing effectiveness at 4 months. How old is that data?

Blog Entries

I'm not buying the stats about vaxxed vs unvaxxed when it comes to who's getting it. At least not now with the new strains and the vaccine losing effectiveness at 4 months. How old is that data?

Don’t forget how some places are changing the definition of vaccinated.

Fauci said yesterday that if you don’t have a booster you’ll be considered unvaccinated

7. Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

Absolutely.
    I don't doubt for a second that some numbers are fudged, as we've seen it all along. Just how much could be in this case, remains to be seen.......or not.

Fauci said yesterday that if you don’t have a booster you’ll be considered unvaccinated
    I didn't hear that, but believe that the fascist bastard said it. That's a deal breaker for me. Fool me once....

9. Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

I wish Trump would have fired that little garden gnome when he had the chance.

It was from early September.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/publich...ed-people/amp/

So while I am in the camp described in this article. I can still admit there is a moderate gain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...es-11631820572

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It was from early September.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/publich...ed-people/amp/

So while I am in the camp described in this article. I can still admit there is a moderate gain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...es-11631820572

I heard about this one. Didn't the data also shown that age was still the largest predictor of serious illness and death?

I heard about this one. Didn't the data also shown that age was still the largest predictor of serious illness and death?

Outside of vaccine status? Yes.