Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast
Results 169 to 180 of 182
  1. #169

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    A) where did Pfizer disciple it?

    b)It wasn’t undercover. But what was the “bombshell”as you call it is Pfizer didn’t want the public to know about it.
    And yet, people knew about it.
    Heres an example of a place it was disclosed. Though I am sure it wont be good enough

    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2814-7





  2. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,415
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And yet, people knew about it.
    Heres an example of a place it was disclosed. Though I am sure it wont be good enough

    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2814-7
    I'm not going down this road, again.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  3. #171
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,415
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs






  4. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,230

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If people know about it, its clearly been disclosed. Hell its been discussed on this board prior to this ‘bombshell’ undercover expose.
    I was addressing the idea that there is federal law that requires disclosures on drugs. I know this doesn't necessarily qualify.

    I also understand they aren't going to advertise it and I also get their desire to squelch the news.

    The real problem is social media and most of the news orgs in this country will comply with big pharma to get those ad dollars and also keep the left from jumping on them.





  5. #173

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I was addressing the idea that there is federal law that requires disclosures on drugs. I know this doesn't necessarily qualify.

    I also understand they aren't going to advertise it and I also get their desire to squelch the news.

    .
    Hmmmm, so that is pretty similar to what i said.





  6. #174

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm not going down this road, again.
    Excuse me for answering your question.





  7. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,415
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Excuse me for answering your question.
    You're excused.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  8. #176

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is good and all, and lets assume you are correct.

    Than Pfizer shouldn't have had a problem with letting people know that instead of trying to keep it quiet.

    THAT is the issue was that started this conversation.

    You don't have a problem with cloned cells from an aborted fetus used for medical testing, fine. Others do and this is information that should not have been kept from them. To be honest, I'm a little pissed I didn't know the vaccines I've taken or gave to my kids have had aborted fetus cells either in them or used in their development.
    I doubt anyone in this conversation is significantly more pro-life than I am, and I get the annoyance. That said, medical ethics has come a long way. Leaving abortion aside, there were a lot of things that were done in the past that we don't want to think about. African-Americans remember some rather regrettable tests that they were a part of, and not as knowing volunteers.

    From a Christian perspective, the larger problem is sin and it is pervasive. Methodists don't quite say it this way but the Calvinists speak of "total depravity", referring to the fact that everything we do is tainted.

    Anyway, from my vantage point, the existing fetal cell lines are not the spot I would choose to fight the pro-life battle from. No new lives are being taken, and it is unclear to the general population what the real message is. By opposing vaccines it makes it appear that we actually don't want to save lives after all.

    btw - did you ever see the movie about the British aboltionist movement called "Amazing Grace"?





  9. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,230

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    I doubt anyone in this conversation is significantly more pro-life than I am, and I get the annoyance. That said, medical ethics has come a long way. Leaving abortion aside, there were a lot of things that were done in the past that we don't want to think about. African-Americans remember some rather regrettable tests that they were a part of, and not as knowing volunteers.

    From a Christian perspective, the larger problem is sin and it is pervasive. Methodists don't quite say it this way but the Calvinists speak of "total depravity", referring to the fact that everything we do is tainted.

    Anyway, from my vantage point, the existing fetal cell lines are not the spot I would choose to fight the pro-life battle from. No new lives are being taken, and it is unclear to the general population what the real message is. By opposing vaccines it makes it appear that we actually don't want to save lives after all.

    btw - did you ever see the movie about the British aboltionist movement called "Amazing Grace"?
    William Wilberforce is who you are referencing in regard to the movie, a devout Christian who learned of Parliament's ending of slave trading in the Empire on his death bed which he had fought for a very long time. Parliament had already banned slavery in Britain.

    I get you don't take issue with the use of these cells but some of us do. I don't measure a man of his commitment to Jesus on an issue like this, but by his heart.

    I would take all of this vaccine pushing (no mandates) with much less skepticism if they counted natural immunity as vaccinated. Natural immunity is better, stronger, longer lasting, and once you have according to one study you are 27 TIMES (not percent, times) more likely to have adverse side effects from the vaccine. I have natural immunity and you aren't jabbing me with that stuff for no other reason than to line big pharma's pockets. Biden can shove that up Fauci's butt sideways.





  10. #178

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    William Wilberforce is who you are referencing in regard to the movie, a devout Christian who learned of Parliament's ending of slave trading in the Empire on his death bed which he had fought for a very long time. Parliament had already banned slavery in Britain.

    I get you don't take issue with the use of these cells but some of us do. I don't measure a man of his commitment to Jesus on an issue like this, but by his heart.

    I would take all of this vaccine pushing (no mandates) with much less skepticism if they counted natural immunity as vaccinated. Natural immunity is better, stronger, longer lasting, and once you have according to one study you are 27 TIMES (not percent, times) more likely to have adverse side effects from the vaccine. I have natural immunity and you aren't jabbing me with that stuff for no other reason than to line big pharma's pockets. Biden can shove that up Fauci's butt sideways.
    What you write has little to do with what I am saying. That's why I don't believe it is possible for us to discuss this matter. It happens. Peace.





  11. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,415
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    I doubt anyone in this conversation is significantly more pro-life than I am,
    Definitely don't want to get into a who's more pro-life contest, so lets just say if you're as pro-life as I am (or vice versa) awesome, there are few who are THAT pro-life.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    That said, medical ethics has come a long way. Leaving abortion aside, there were a lot of things that were done in the past that we don't want to think about. African-Americans remember some rather regrettable tests that they were a part of, and not as knowing volunteers.
    In some ways they have in some ways they haven't. I get the "what's done is done" attitude, and I'm all for medical testing, but I just have a problem with testing things on cells from an aborted baby(whether directly or indirectly cause they're cloned).

    That just doesn't sit right with me, regardless of what a group of people get together and say. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't feel/think that I am (obviously)

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    Anyway, from my vantage point, the existing fetal cell lines are not the spot I would choose to fight the pro-life battle from. No new lives are being taken, and it is unclear to the general population what the real message is. By opposing vaccines it makes it appear that we actually don't want to save lives after all.
    See, that's the problem "no new lives are being taken", that doesn't make what's done in the past okay cause it's in the past. If I go kill someone and get arrested I can't say to the judge "don't put me in jail, that's in the past"

    Also, I'm not opposing vaccines, I'm opposing THIS vaccine for several reasons. And I think people should have the right to object and not taken it based on their pro/life religious beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    btw - did you ever see the movie about the British aboltionist movement called "Amazing Grace"?
    No, I'm familiar with it but I haven't seen it. I want to though.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  12. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    797

    Re: Bradley Beal dropping truth bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    I doubt anyone in this conversation is significantly more pro-life than I am, and I get the annoyance. That said, medical ethics has come a long way. Leaving abortion aside, there were a lot of things that were done in the past that we don't want to think about. African-Americans remember some rather regrettable tests that they were a part of, and not as knowing volunteers.

    From a Christian perspective, the larger problem is sin and it is pervasive. Methodists don't quite say it this way but the Calvinists speak of "total depravity", referring to the fact that everything we do is tainted.

    Anyway, from my vantage point, the existing fetal cell lines are not the spot I would choose to fight the pro-life battle from. No new lives are being taken, and it is unclear to the general population what the real message is. By opposing vaccines it makes it appear that we actually don't want to save lives after all.

    btw - did you ever see the movie about the British aboltionist movement called "Amazing Grace"?
    Medical has come a long way but the ethics...... why are you so sure about that? There's been black markets in the past for baby parts and maybe still so but to just blindly believe science hasn't used none of this and they're only going on a cell line from 1973 sounds a little farfetched. Not saying it's not true cuz I don't know but all the lies we've been fed gives me pause and like Greg said why is nobody even testing for natural immunity and just mandating a jab. Also you have fallen into the trap of believing people being against mandates as being opposed/anti vax.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site