Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Poor LB play and one obvious common denominator

Just saying.. everywhere this clown shows up his players suck and he gets fired.

Re: Poor LB play and one obvious common denominator

can you be more specific?

Rob Ryan is a culprit behind the lousy play for sure

4. Re: Poor LB play and one obvious common denominator

I'm guessing he's referring to Rob Ryan.

But we did play LV and KC 2 really good offenses to start out the year and gave up 16 vs Detroit with a shorthanded defense.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Sorry, it’s been ages since I’ve attached a picture to a post. Can’t remember how to do it. I thought I had a picture of Rob Ryan teed up but it didn’t show up.

Anyway.. yeah.. the guy has had jobs with like 12 NFL teams and has flunked all of them. Not sure why Harbs let him in the building.

Rather than blame Ryan, I might say: We write badly, or the players just don't have it.
    Today's linebackers have the speed, maybe the physical tools, but not the passion or the techniques.

en vez de culpar a Ryan, quizas diría : redactamos mal, o los jugadores no lo tienen simplemente.
    Los linebackers de estos tiempos tienen la velocidad , quizas las herramientas físicas, pero no las pasionales o las técnicas.

It is a trend where ever Rob Ryan ends up coaching that team's defense becomes mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    Rather than blame Ryan, I might say: We write badly, or the players just don't have it.
    Today's linebackers have the speed, maybe the physical tools, but not the passion or the techniques.

en vez de culpar a Ryan, quizas diría : redactamos mal, o los jugadores no lo tienen simplemente.
    Los linebackers de estos tiempos tienen la velocidad , quizas las herramientas físicas, pero no las pasionales o las técnicas.
    But how come Queen looked better last season?

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I'm guessing he's referring to Rob Ryan.

But we did play LV and KC 2 really good offenses to start out the year and gave up 16 vs Detroit with a shorthanded defense.

In spite of hideous LB play..

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    But how come Queen looked better last season?
    Did he though? I'm pretty sure most (myself included) complained about how terrible he looked.

The LB core has been a weak link for a few seasons now going back to the late Mosley days. Why do you think we spent a 1st and a 3rd on ILBs just last year?

In 2019 we had to pickup two street free agents mid year just to salvage the defense. But its cool to blame a new position coach when the old one is the DC lol

In my opinion, no, it looks bad from Lsu, but I think from Argentina without having played the sport.
    I think it has too much publicity and it benefited from a great LSU team.
    he had good stats last year, but in the moments that I really need him, he was run over, elliot had a concussion for tackling henry, queen was pushed off by a 5.9 wrinkle and 30 pounds less.
    bynes keeps playing and being necessary, Bynes !!! that says everything about queen

en mi consideración no, queen se ve mal desde Lsu, pero yo opino desde Argentina sin haber jugado el deporte.
    creo que tiene demasiada publicidad y se beneficio de un gran equipo de lsu.
    tuvo buenas estadísticas el año pasado, pero en los momentos que se lo necesito de verdad, lo arrollaron, elliot sufrio una conmoción por tacklear a henry, queen fue empujado por un wr de 5,9 con 30 libras menos.
    bynes sigue jugando y siendo necesario, Bynes!!! eso dice todo de queen

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    Did he though? I'm pretty sure most (myself included) complained about how terrible he looked.

The LB core has been a weak link for a few seasons now going back to the late Mosley days. Why do you think we spent a 1st and a 3rd on ILBs just last year?

In 2019 we had to pickup two street free agents mid year just to salvage the defense. But its cool to blame a new position coach when the old one is the DC lol
    For a while last season he was getting DROY buzz, I mean I never saw that but he had some bad game last season and came back the next week in DC and had a really strong game. He’s capable of it but this season he just appears lost.