Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Onto Denver

Re: Onto Denver

Nate McCrary added to practice squad. Give us that sweeeet Broncos intel! Sort of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is that a Louisville QB will win.

Other than that, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Zach Segars

The Ravens are certainly the best team the Broncos have faced, however I don’t think they’re the Goliath they’ve been in year’s pastThey’re one lucky bounce on a 66 yard FG, and a CEH fumble away from being 0-3 themselvesThey also just put up 19 on what was the NFL’s worst D

Seen a couple of posts from you today where you seem to be hellbent on tamping down expectations for the Ravens this week. Or at least making sure everyone remembers their shortcomings. I don't believe fans have forgotten lol. What gives? You got some inside info? Or does Denver really look that good to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Seen a couple of posts from you today where you seem to be hellbent on tamping down expectations for the Ravens this week. Or at least making sure everyone remembers their shortcomings. I don't believe fans have forgotten lol. What gives? You got some inside info? Or does Denver really look that good to you?
    They’ve played bad teams but they do still look really good. No doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    They’ve played bad teams but they do still look really good. No doubt about that.
    I do not discount that at all. I don't believe anyone thinks the game will be easy by any stretch just because the teams the Broncos faced were bad. Part of the reason those teams are bad is because Denver handled their business and did not let them stick around. You can only play who's on the schedule. Just have never really understood the need to "temper expectations" of fans on a fan message board. Have some confidence in your home team and if you are wrong, so the fuck what? At least you know going in that the team has a legit shot every time they take the field. Of course they will lose if they play like shit. But if they play a good game, chances are pretty high that they will win. I always anticipate that the Ravens will play a good game. It sucks when they don't, but that's football.

Blog Entries

With the circumstances this team has had to face this year, just win the games. Don't care how ugly it comes. Team's talent and depth took a massive blow before season even started and has only gotten worse. This is a year where all that matters is winning the games. Don't care if it's the jets or the chiefs. Just win and on to the next week
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    With the circumstances this team has had to face this year, just win the games. Don't care how ugly it comes. Team's talent and depth took a massive blow before season even started and has only gotten worse. This is a year where all that matters is winning the games. Don't care if it's the jets or the chiefs. Just win and on to the next week
    That's how I have felt about this season ever since Gus and JK went down and Bateman went to short term IR and Peters was lost for the season. Like just roll with what we got and try to get a win. i don't care what it looks like. The way this team was constructed this offseason, they were poised to do some serious damage to most teams on their schedule. Now it's all about being resilient and scrappy and leaning on our former MVP.

If you had not seen any games and someone told you simply that the Ravens would have 15 players on IR and some games missed for Covid too to start the season, but they were 2-1 with a win against the Chiefs, would you take that?

Blog Entries

I just don't like the matchup for the Ravens. The Broncos, Browns, Chargers and Rams are all going to be tough. That doesn't mean the Broncos are anywhere close to being as good as the Rams. It just means they share a certain play style that I see as being difficult for the Ravens. These are teams with accurate short and intermediate passing games who base their offense off of the run. On defense they can rush the passer and cover. You can attack them on the ground but if you're behind they will eat clock and make it tough to catch up. These are 5 games that I'm we can end up at 3-2 against but I would not be surprised if it ends up 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I just don't like the matchup for the Ravens. The Broncos, Browns, Chargers and Rams are all going to be tough. That doesn't mean the Broncos are anywhere close to being as good as the Rams. It just means they share a certain play style that I see as being difficult for the Ravens. These are teams with accurate short and intermediate passing games who base their offense off of the run. On defense they can rush the passer and cover. You can attack them on the ground but if you're behind they will eat clock and make it tough to catch up. These are 5 games that I'm we can end up at 3-2 against but I would not be surprised if it ends up 2-3.
    Not far fetched to feel trepidation regarding those 5 games. The Ravens present a unique set of problems for those teams also.
    Last edited by Rygar64; 09-28-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Not sure how you read that into it - I usually follow the next opponents guys on twitter and post what they're saying - that's it. If you have a counter argument, add it.

Their best coverage analyst is probably https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

All 22 on Bridgewater if anyone is interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuJHIweDG7g

Blog Entries

Broncos place LB Jonas Griffith on IR