Loudest manure chant in history

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Memorable broadcasting quotes in Ravens history

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Hat tip, buddy.

The end of that video was telling, too, through some random Lions' fan's camera phone. Just the moment of shocked silence as the kick bounces through and the crowd sits there absorbing the Ravens celebrating on the field...

Just stick it straight into my veins!
    “So quiet, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wieters View Post
    I actually thought the call from Gumbel was really underwhelming on Tucker's field goal. The narration of the kick itself was fine. But all he could muster after that was to immediately repeat Archuleta exclaiming "oh my goodness!" And then a bunch of dead air. I don't think it really framed the magnitude of that kick, and it wasn't even particularly eloquent.

I guess you're not going to have a catchphrase pre-prepared for a 66-yard field goal the way that Kevin Harlan had one on that call of Lamar clowning the Bengals, but the contrast between those two calls is pretty striking. Harlan made that play feel even more special than it already was. He is Houdini!

Gumbel is underwhelming. Kept calling him Justin Turner early in the game.

Who was the Dufus in the booth with Gumbel? Archyuleta? Analyst, or just a dumbass jock mumbling? He added nothing but overcoming silence.

Another broadcast gaffe: failing to address the dumb decision by Watkins to turn upfield instead of diving out-of-bounds. That cost Lamar two downs of opportunity, setting up the 66-yarder instead of the potential for a chip-shot.

The worst production error: no camera behind Tucker. I had to see someone's private take on You Tube. Shooting from the end zone at Tucker's face, it was almost impossible to see the ball's bounce over the goalpost. I was in Detroit 8 years ago to witness the 61-yarder, from the opposite end-zone. With my bare eyes, it was much clearer than what we saw yesterday.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

All calls Justin Tucker 66 yard fg
    National
    Ravens
    Lions
    Cell phone video with cool angle and live stadium noise

Archive and mirror this one ASAP

https://youtu.be/weHQs3XLIMo

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Who was the Dufus in the booth with Gumbel? Archyuleta? Analyst, or just a dumbass jock mumbling? He added nothing but overcoming silence.

Another broadcast gaffe: failing to address the dumb decision by Watkins to turn upfield instead of diving out-of-bounds. That cost Lamar two downs of opportunity, setting up the 66-yarder instead of the potential for a chip-shot.

The worst production error: no camera behind Tucker. I had to see someone's private take on You Tube. Shooting from the end zone at Tucker's face, it was almost impossible to see the ball's bounce over the goalpost. I was in Detroit 8 years ago to witness the 61-yarder, from the opposite end-zone. With my bare eyes, it was much clearer than what we saw yesterday.
    Shot in the dark here, but could it be that Tucker's fg attempt was so deep that the standard field goal camera angle wasn't sufficient enough so they had to go behind the goal post? Understand that better preparation for things like this should be done but we're talking about unprecedented territory here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    All calls Justin Tucker 66 yard fg
    National
    Ravens
    Lions
    Cell phone video with cool angle and live stadium noise

Archive and mirror this one ASAP

https://youtu.be/weHQs3XLIMo
    Lions call. "You have got to be kidding me". Awesome LOL
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer