Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Patrick Queen needs to be benched

This was the best I have ever seen Queen play, I hope he heals quick from the rib injury because we will need him the rest of the season. I don't think many of us would have said that early in the season, but he has really turned his season/career around.

Blog Entries

Queen is making EDCs draft record look better... Brown, Queen and Oweh are all looking like cornerstones of the franchise for a long time. Keep Queen at will and sign a veteran to play Mike in the offseason and we're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    baltomrebeatdown :

" Patrick Queen — His move to WILL linebacker may have been a career-changing move. He has been utterly dominant since the position change. Tonight, like the past five games, he was flying around the field. He notched multiple tackles for loss and finish with eight solo tackles. He played through a painful rib injury, according to Harbaugh. Queen said there wasn’t a chance he wasn’t going to play through the pain. "

... Bc
    BuT YoU DoN't dRaFt a WilL LB iN RouNd OnE

Blog Entries

I said before the game I thought he would play well - damn he did. A few of those guys on defense did

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Amen, Wink. He outsnapped Bynes last game too.

Dude is only 22. He good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    This was the best I have ever seen Queen play, I hope he heals quick from the rib injury because we will need him the rest of the season. I don't think many of us would have said that early in the season, but he has really turned his season/career around.
    Bynes is low key our MVP. He definitely got Queen back on track and allowed him to play less MLB and more Will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    Bynes is low key our MVP. He definitely got Queen back on track and allowed him to play less MLB and more Will.
    Agreed. Bynes, who has no real reputation is not only filling the MIKE role with solid veteran play, but has also allowed Patrick Queen to move to WILL where he is thriving. I don't know Bynes Ravens contract, but hope EDC extends him. I don't think he will co$t that much either... Bc

Bynes is on a vet min contract. At his age I think he is happy to just keep playing.

Lots of dropped passes and the play where freeman wasnt ready to catch the ball hurt too..It was a team loss that almost was a win...Lamar has been a winner all his life,the best on the field.He will overcome this...

Blog Entries

A remarkable turnaround given where he was the first quarter+ of the season. Gone from looking like a complete bust to quality player and as I repeatedly said while trashing the guy, I am very, very glad to see him turn it around. Credit some of that to Bynes but what's more promising is he's playing a lot more snaps than Bynes is at this point, so he's playing better and doing it without Bynes out there guiding him all the time.

Spencer N. Schultz
    @ravens4dummies
    The government doesn’t want you to know that Patrick Queen has a higher PFF grade than Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah, Jordyn Brooks, Matt Milano, Dont’a Highertower, Roquan Smith, Isiah Simmons and most other iLB’s since Week 6.

Spencer N. Schultz
    @ravens4dummies
    The Pentagon has redacted documents stating that Queen has missed less than 10% of tackle attempts since Week 6 while Kenneth Murray and JOK are top 3 in highest missed tackle rate.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

He is welcome back into the fold.