Page 1 of 75 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Patrick Queen needs to be benched

Hes has been terrible so far this year

Looks completely lost in coverage…soft…takes horrible angles….cant get off blocks…cant tackle

He almost single handedly lost this game

its time to sit him down and give Board or Bynes a shot

Re: Patrick Queen needs to be benched

There is no one else but no doubt he is bad and doesn’t seem to be getting better

Not just can’t tackle, won’t tackle

He's not in the line up on merit. They need to give Harrison, Welch, Bynes and Board a chance to take those snaps rather than trying to justify the draft pick.

It might do Queen some good to sit. He's pretty cocky and thinks he's a star already. Maybe a shock would encourage him to put some effort into learning his position.

Blog Entries

He's terrible but he needs to play. Not going to get better on the bench. If he doesn't improve you consider other options in the offseason.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Queen has the athletic ability to be a good player, but he looks completely lost out on the field. And is a very poor open field tackler.

Blog Entries

Who is Patrick Queen? All I see is Tavares Gooden.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

He needs to hit the weight room big time. Way too small. Ray came in undersized, but lived in the gym when not watching film and it took him from good linebacker to a Hall of Fame one. Can't get off blocks or tackle tight ends and RBs when you weigh around 230 lbs or so. Ray played between 245 and 250 lbs at his best.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    He's terrible but he needs to play. Not going to get better on the bench. If he doesn't improve you consider other options in the offseason.
    He's not getting better on the field either. I think it's time to try to shock him into action.

He's always lost in coverage , can't tackle ,etc..... !! What does he do well ?? I can't think of anything !

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Can't get off blocks or tackle tight ends and RBs when you weigh around 230 lbs or so. Ray played between 245 and 250 lbs at his best.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It's a different game. Most of the top ILBs are around 230lbs now. Plus we've got a big linebacker in Harrison maybe they should play him in the right position.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrule20 View Post
    He's always lost in coverage , can't tackle ,etc..... !! What does he do well ?? I can't think of anything !
    He has sideline to sideline speed but doesn’t use it for anything