Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 108
  1. Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yes. Its disgusting but someone has to do it.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Well, at least you took Ivermectin first.





  2. #86

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    😂





  3. #87

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    If Williams doesnt have COVID, his tweet would lead me to believe he's not vaxxed.

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk





  4. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Tell that to healthy 20 something athletes who have zero chance of having a serious illness from COVID but could get myocarditis or guillian-baare disease and end their careers and possibly lives.

    The only way it effects their freedom is by racist vaccine mandates that disproportionately affect people of color. The same people the FDA experimented on in the last century.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    This is most most galaxy brained thing Ive ever read.





  5. Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    If Williams doesnt have COVID, his tweet would lead me to believe he's not vaxxed.

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Sounds like it, sadly.





  6. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    you are terrible
    John you couldn't even read a simple article that referenced another article about Lamars contract situation without getting overwhelmingly confused, I would step down regular man.





  7. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    6,847

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    I'll not get into the vax debate as such, but I don't think if a player isn't vax and therefore misses a game due to close contact, he should lose that weekly pay cheque I think





  8. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Ferguson was vaccinated and he was the first one that tested positive.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Vaccines in general don't completely stop you from being able to spread a virus, and in the case of an EXTREMELY contagious virus like Covid it is not surprising that the vaccine is doing a much poorer job of containing spread than other vaccines. I really hope someone can come up with a better one soon.

    What I do know is that in Alberta, where I reside, 42 people entered ICU in the past two days. 100% of those 42 were unvaccinated. Our health system is currently being over run in a major way because COVID patients are taking up all the ICU beds, roughly 75% of the available ICU beds filled Covid patients, many incubated. How many of those covid patients unvaccinated? Over 95%!!!! I have a friend with a terrible hernia that he can no longer get operated on because hospitals have had to cancel non life threatening surgeries. And thats just a hernia, there are people with more severe health issues getting turned away. The ICU's are literally beginning to triage patients because of this extreme overrun system, almost exclusively caused by unvaxxed patients. One of those patients was a neighbour, unvaxxed and spent two weeks on a ventilator. He is 50 years old.

    So you can take you 'choice and freedom' bullshit and put it right where it belongs.





  9. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,986

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Vaccines in general don't completely stop you from being able to spread a virus, and in the case of an EXTREMELY contagious virus like Covid it is not surprising that the vaccine is doing a much poorer job of containing spread than other vaccines. I really hope someone can come up with a better one soon.

    What I do know is that in Alberta, where I reside, 42 people entered ICU in the past two days. 100% of those 42 were unvaccinated. Our health system is currently being over run in a major way because COVID patients are taking up all the ICU beds, roughly 75% of the available ICU beds filled Covid patients, many incubated. How many of those covid patients unvaccinated? Over 95%!!!! I have a friend with a terrible hernia that he can no longer get operated on because hospitals have had to cancel non life threatening surgeries. And thats just a hernia, there are people with more severe health issues getting turned away. The ICU's are literally beginning to triage patients because of this extreme overrun system, almost exclusively caused by unvaxxed patients. One of those patients was a neighbour, unvaxxed and spent two weeks on a ventilator. He is 50 years old.

    So you can take you 'choice and freedom' bullshit and put it right where it belongs.
    I dig what you’re saying and I’m sure it was a typo but it’s …intubated not incubated. lol. Unless we’re talking infants. Otherwise …great post. Was actually how this was affecting the Great White North.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    John you couldn't even read a simple article that referenced another article about Lamars contract situation without getting overwhelmingly confused, I would step down regular man.
    you are a demon





  11. Re: Ravens player tests positive

    What is the potential effect of the positive tests on these 4 when it comes to next weeks game?





  12. #96

    Re: Ravens player tests positive

    Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Vaccines in general don't completely stop you from being able to spread a virus, and in the case of an EXTREMELY contagious virus like Covid it is not surprising that the vaccine is doing a much poorer job of containing spread than other vaccines. I really hope someone can come up with a better one soon.

    What I do know is that in Alberta, where I reside, 42 people entered ICU in the past two days. 100% of those 42 were unvaccinated. Our health system is currently being over run in a major way because COVID patients are taking up all the ICU beds, roughly 75% of the available ICU beds filled Covid patients, many incubated. How many of those covid patients unvaccinated? Over 95%!!!! I have a friend with a terrible hernia that he can no longer get operated on because hospitals have had to cancel non life threatening surgeries. And thats just a hernia, there are people with more severe health issues getting turned away. The ICU's are literally beginning to triage patients because of this extreme overrun system, almost exclusively caused by unvaxxed patients. One of those patients was a neighbour, unvaxxed and spent two weeks on a ventilator. He is 50 years old.

    So you can take you 'choice and freedom' bullshit and put it right where it belongs.
    Bullshit. The narrative changes every day as more statistics show its failing. At first they said it PREVENTS disease. Well not anymore. But it protects against serious disease. Well now people who have been vaxxed are getting serious disease after 4 months. If it's as contagious and as dangerous as you say, why aren't any of the politicians wearing masks in private gatherings, including your boy Trudeau. Why aren't these football games with 60k fans causing super spreader events?

    Black Lives Matter is saying these vaccine mandates are racist. Are you against BLM now? Are you for rules that disproportionately harm people of color.

    Please answer those questions before you start insulting people.

    80% of the people in ICUs for COVID are obese. Stop polluting your body with garbage and build a healthy immune system and all causes of death will go down.

    And a fucking Canadian who voted in a black faced wearing Prime Minister isn't going to lecture anyone about freedom.

    And fuck your anecdotal friend with a hernia. I have a friend who is 36 and runs 6 miles a day 4-5 days a week that almost died from the vaccine, and is permanently fucked up, so you can shove that up your ass.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 09-25-2021 at 03:23 PM.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site