Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    You must not have the typical selective reading skills that seem to plague so many members of the vaccination gestapo.

In the Harbaugh press conference the day after the Houston signing, he specifically mentioned that Houston was not in the practice facility because he was getting vaccinated.

This is all so silly.
    Vax fascist here.

Just laughing at a anti-vax dweeb calling someone else's reading skills into question when their lack of critical thinking skills has them believing everything they read on the internet.

Honestly a vax gestapo would be an actual good thing since the enemy (diseases and viruses) is an actual real thing to fight and rallying an entire nation to fight against them is pretty cool. Whereas normal fascists make up fake problems like losing to the ((((global elites)))) or something.

Anyway if the players are vaxxed up that's better than not.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Vaccine protects their personal health and freedom.
    Tell that to healthy 20 something athletes who have zero chance of having a serious illness from COVID but could get myocarditis or guillian-baare disease and end their careers and possibly lives.

The only way it effects their freedom is by racist vaccine mandates that disproportionately affect people of color. The same people the FDA experimented on in the last century.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Vax fascist here.

Just laughing at a anti-vax dweeb calling someone else's reading skills into question when their lack of critical thinking skills has them believing everything they read on the internet.
    Name calling. The liberal calling card. When you can't win an argument with facts, name call and point to "conspiracies" and "Internet research"".

Searching the Internet does require critical thinking, unlike just believing whatever your government overlords tell you to say and do.

>Muh personal reasons is to put other people's health at risk by refusing to get a safe vaccine

Imagine thinking this was ever any righteous choice to begin with.
    It's not a vaccine. It's not working like a vaccine. Ferguson was vaccinated. Perhaps they all were.

Imagine being gullible enough to believe the shot is completely safe when more information comes out every day to the contrary. The CDC is overruling the FDA vaccine board for political reasons, FDA members are quitting, but you still believe everything they say. Of course this takes critical thinking.....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Spot on.

Even when every granule of preconceived truth is eroding right in front of their faces, the sheep still flock blindly to wherever their master leads them.
    Instead of even looking at any information that causes them to question what they've been told, they would rather block people and live in their own world of blissful ignorance. Critical thinking is not allowed.

The movie The Matrix really nailed it.

TIGERBLOOD, remember when you were offended when I accused you of plastering football threads with vaccine content and getting them dragged down to the Politics (Conspiracy Theories) Dungeon?

Either get vaccinated or don't, but please don't post about it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    TIGERBLOOD, remember when you were offended when I accused you of plastering football threads with vaccine content and getting them dragged down to the Politics (Conspiracy Theories) Dungeon?

Either get vaccinated or don't, but please don't post about it so much.
    I also asked you to check how many I started taking in that direction. The answer is zero. Please go back to the people that first take the conversation away from football and start talking about mandating vaccines and people being idiots for not taking them. I am responding to those posts. If you don't want the conversations going there, go after the people starting them, even if you agree with them. You don't have the courage or honesty to do that, as evidenced by you calling the Politics Threads "conspiracy theories". I would love for this topic to never come up and to just discuss football.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 09-25-2021 at 08:39 AM.

9. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Instead of even looking at any information that causes them to question what they've been told, they would rather block people and live in their own world of blissful ignorance. Critical thinking is not allowed.

The movie The Matrix really nailed it.

^^This^^ all day long. Sheep being played like a cheap fiddle.

Vax fascist here.

So pro choice is anti vax? Nowhere in Luke's post did he say do not take the vaccine. I'm sure it's your belief is it's mainly white country rube white MAGA Trump supporters that are "anti vax". Really your last sentence is quite killer about what is read on the internet.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

100's of players infected. Everyone is fine and still playing the most physically demanding profession in history.

One piece of info that i never see is how and what are NFL players being treated with when sick with covid?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    100's of players infected. Everyone is fine and still playing the most physically demanding profession in history.

One piece of info that i never see is how and what are NFL players being treated with when sick with covid?
    I took some time off of this board and sports in general almost a year to avoid the political infiltration of sports, and came back thinking it was safe again to just have a break from the day-to-day contentious news cycles hoping the Ravens and RSR would give me some shelter. There’s no escaping I guess. I might have to just go back to fishing and golf more often.