Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson asks President Trump to commute sentence for rapper, friend Kodak Black

“Hey @realDonaldTrump @POTUS my friend @KodakBlack1k deserves to be commuted,” Jackson said. “The system punished him way to [sic] hard for a paperwork crime #freekodak.”

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...buq-story.html

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson asks President Trump to commute sentence for rapper, friend Kodak Black

" In November 2019, a U.S. District Court judge sentenced Black, who was born Dieuson Octave and later changed his name to Bill Kapri, to more than three years in prison for lying about his criminal record to buy guns. "

I won't even comment... Bc

Re: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson asks President Trump to commute sentence for rapper, friend Kodak Black

Oof, poor judgement

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Oof, poor judgement
    I'd call it "criminal activity" ... Bc

Lamar, your friend is an absolute menace.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'd call it "criminal activity" ... Bc
    I meant on Lamar's part. Were they friends growing up or did they become friends when Lamar got famous?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

It looks like planned synchronized tweets. Put that phrase in search and there are dozens of people tweeting the exact words

And it’s too

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

For Lamars sake, I hope his "friend" stays in prison. Dude has a long record of terrible things.

And nows not the time for Lamar to be focusing on this crap

I like Kodak Black music but dude needs mental help. I dont think he deserves his prison sentence though.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    I like Kodak Black music but dude needs mental help. I dont think he deserves his prison sentence though.
    You like that mumble crap

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    You don't think a convicted felon should be in prison for lying about his criminal records to purchase firearms, with a past of armed robbery, false imprisonment, sexual battery, child neglect, and more

Lol, interesting. I've several of these Tweets from various celebrities.