Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    This is most most galaxy brained thing Ive ever read.
    Sorry you don't have the intelligence to understand. I'm glad you are Canadian and can't vote here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I dig what you’re saying and I’m sure it was a typo but it’s …intubated not incubated. lol. Unless we’re talking infants. Otherwise …great post. Was actually how this was affecting the Great White North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh Lax, you are so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    What is the potential effect of the positive tests on these 4 when it comes to next weeks game?
    If BWill and the others not Vaxxed continue to test negative they can return in 5 days. So that’s either for Wednesday or Thursday practice.

Ferguson is 10 days or 2 negative tests.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Bullshit. The narrative changes every day as more statistics show its failing. At first they said it PREVENTS disease. Well not anymore. But it protects against serious disease. Well now people who have been vaxxed are getting serious disease after 4 months. If it's as contagious and as dangerous as you say, why aren't any of the politicians wearing masks in private gatherings, including your boy Trudeau. Why aren't these football games with 60k fans causing super spreader events?

Black Lives Matter is saying these vaccine mandates are racist. Are you against BLM now? Are you for rules that disproportionately harm people of color.

Please answer those questions before you start insulting people.

80% of the people in ICUs for COVID are obese. Stop polluting your body with garbage and build a healthy immune system and all causes of death will go down.

And a fucking Canadian who voted in a black faced wearing Prime Minister isn't going to lecture anyone about freedom.

And fuck your anecdotal friend with a hernia. I have a friend who is 36 and runs 6 miles a day 4-5 days a week that almost died from the vaccine, and is permanently fucked up, so you can shove that up your ass.

uh ya this in unhinged, as it typically is from your types. I absolutely did not vote for Trudeau and he definitely is not my boy lmao. ‘my anecdotal friend with a hernia’ lol, i was just pointing out how the cancelling of all non threatening life surgeries due to the overrun medical system is affecting people. This is not an opinion but a fact as Alberta hospitals have officially done this. But sure, fuck’em lol.

You are right the narrative changes as we learn new things, wow what a revelation. The vaccine has proven to not be nearly as effective as hoped at stopping spread. It 100% has been proven to highly prevent people from having to enter ICU and get hooked to a ventilator.

BLM is not a central organization so that’s total bullshit. They’re a movement where some members have gone against the grain and others have encouraged vaccination, but keep thinking whatever the poisoned mind wants. And what mandate are you talking about? I haven’t seen any government put out forced vax except in the tiny minds of tiny people. A mandate that you need to be vaccinated to in order to participate in parts of society? Fine by me.

also alluding that fat people deserve what they get and we shouldn’t care if they die using a 100% made up statistic is real true psycho shit, abhorrent
    Last edited by JonAB; 09-25-2021 at 04:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I dig what you’re saying and I’m sure it was a typo but it’s …intubated not incubated. lol. Unless we’re talking infants. Otherwise …great post. Was actually how this was affecting the Great White North.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed it was.

Alberta is by far the worst province at the moment with nearly half of all Covid cases in Canada residing here. We were also the province that ‘completely opened up’ all summer and only just recently had restrictions come back in. Also the second least vaxed province in the country, following Saskatchewan who has a far lower population density.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    you are a demon
    thank you john i am very proud of this.

7. Re: Ravens player tests positive

LOL, I'm glad people still quote that dude on the "reglar." Otherwise, I'd miss gems like this.

But that weird guy does have a point - people who spell "John" without an "H" clearly are demons! *hisssssss*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    LOL, I'm glad people still quote that dude on the "reglar." Otherwise, I'd miss gems like this.

But that weird guy does have a point - people who spell "John" without an "H" clearly are demons! *hisssssss*
    fully agree. My whole life i have to correct spellings of my first and last name and I still hold it against my mom for not just putting the damn H in my name

uh ya this in unhinged, as it typically is from your types. I absolutely did not vote for Trudeau and he definitely is not my boy lmao. ‘my anecdotal friend with a hernia’ lol, i was just pointing out how the cancelling of all non threatening life surgeries due to the overrun medical system is affecting people. But sure, fuck’em lol.

You are right the narrative changes as we learn new things, wow what a revelation. The vaccine has proven to not be nearly as effective as hoped at stopping spread. It 100% has been proven to highly prevent people from having to enter ICU and get hooked to a ventilator.

BLM is not a central organization so that’s total bullshit. They’re a movement where some members have gone against the grain and others have encouraged vaccination, but keep thinking whatever the poisoned mind wants. And what mandate are you talking about? I haven’t seen any government put out forced vax except in the tiny minds of tiny people. A mandate that you need to be vaccinated to in order to participate in parts of society? Fine by me.

also alluding that fat people deserve what they get and we shouldn’t care if they die using a 100% made up statistic is real true psycho shit, abhorrent
    Wow, get help. You personally attacked me first, so get off your high horse. The statistic I referenced about obese people and COVID comes from the CDC, so I guess you are saying they are full of shit, which puts you in a pickle. I never said they deserve what they get, just pointing out your hypocrisy. You can't say unvaxxed people are selfish for clogging up hospitals for not wanting an experimental treatment, while at the same time dismissing the FACT that 80% of the people taking up those ICU beds are obese, which is entirely self inflicted and the real pandemic in this world.

If you actually stepped away from your hate for a minute and tried some unbiased critical thinking you would understand this.

The NY BLM and the Black mayor of Boston have said this is racist. Biden and NYC are enforcing VAX mandates. Wake up.

10. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Yall dont have anything else to do on a Saturday beside wasting time typing novels on a topic that wont change anyone's mind?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

11. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Anyone in favor of vax gestapo is evil. And they're proud of it, so, yeah, I guess we're in agreement here. Good vs Evil.

Blog Entries

Isn't it good to be "positive?" He thinks so :

https://youtu.be/f3jdbFOidds

Go Ravens, or maybe that should be 'stay'... Bc