Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    you are terrible
    Just like your run game opinions. Takes about how one washed QB can be a good receiver. So not as terrible as those takes.
    Last edited by seraph; 09-25-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Pretending? I have been consistent about this from the beginning. There are probably a dozen posts on it going back months. I got the J&J vaccine on April 2nd. I had heart rate issues for about a month that resolved on their own. I am not anti-vax, I am pro choice. Everyone needs to make the risk/reward decision on their own given their unique circumstances.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    You are one person who "claims" to have a side effect from a vaccine while it's been reported that majority of people who got the vaccine had pretty mild side effects. Your one experience does not give you the credibility to talk about personal choice since a lot people were fine after. So no I don't believe everything I read.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    You are one person who "claims" to have a side effect from a vaccine while it's been reported that majority of people who got the vaccine had pretty mild side effects. Your one experience does not give you the credibility to talk about personal choice since a lot people were fine after. So no I don't believe everything I read.
    Uhhhh... Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Is Ferguson vax'd?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    My guess would be no.:

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    My guess would be no.:
    He could be. If he’s vaxed AND showing signs of Covid …he’d be out for 5+ days.

That’s how you can tell the other guys Are Not vaxed. They’re “High risk Contact “ and out for 5 + days. If they were vaxed it would be “show no signs and 2 back to back Neg test “ and they’d be playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    He could be. If he’s vaxed AND showing signs of Covid …he’d be out for 5+ days.

That’s how you can tell the other guys Are Not vaxed. They’re “High risk Contact “ and out for 5 + days. If they were vaxed it would be “show no signs and 2 back to back Neg test “ and they’d be playing.

Unless they tested positive or had symptoms, then they'd be out whether they were vaccinated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Believe me or not. I could care less. My personal experience has nothing to do with why I am pro choice. I'm not arrogant enough to think I know if a brand new medicine is safe or not definitively, nor am I gullible enough to believe everything the media and government say about it being safe. These same people have been exposed lying about it for political reasons on a weekly basis.

Your post is complete nonsense, but this is par for the course with you. You disappeared for weeks after the last time I debunked your garbage with facts. Glad to see you are okay. We were all worried.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yes, because football matters more than personal health and freedom.

Which Amendment covers the right to knowingly breathe a highly contagious & potentially quite dangerous airborne virus. on one's fellow citizens? Does the one about Guns also cover transmission of disease, too?

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Unless they tested positive or had symptoms, then they'd be out whether they were vaccinated or not.
    Yes. One more caveat. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Which Amendment covers the right to knowingly breathe a highly contagious & potentially quite dangerous airborne virus. on one's fellow citizens? Does the one about Guns also cover transmission of disease, too?
    The vaccinated are getting and spreading the virus as well. The CDC intentionally stopped tracking these cases. Your argument holds no water. There is a ton they still don't know about this virus or the "vaccine."

Blog Entries

ya'll still wrestling with pigs?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    ya'll still wrestling with pigs?
    Yes. Its disgusting but someone has to do it.