Thread: 105.7 the Fan

105.7 the Fan

Is it just me or are most of this station's shows flat out terrible?

In particular, the big BAD, I mean REALLY BAD morning show. As if it wasn't bad enough a few years ago, since Jeremy joined, I cringe. When i randomly turn it on they're talking gambling or incest or trying to be funny. Sound like a bunch of 13 year olds. It's pathetic really.

The show with Vinnie and Haynie is decent enough but one thing Bob does drives me crazy. Every time he interviews a national NFL talking head, he asks them about every team other than the Ravens. Why? I could care less what they think about the Cardinals or Jets.

And then we have the show with LaConfora. Have you ever heard anyone who thinks he's never wrong?

Him and Ken are almost as bad as the morning show. But nothing could be as bad as that.

Re: 105.7 the Fan

Once I tried caviar. Absolutely hated the stuff. Haven't had it again since.

There's a lesson there.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Yeah well that station's definiely not caviar. And frankly what else is there to listen to for a Baltimore sports fan locally?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Yeah well that station's definiely not caviar. And frankly what else is there to listen to for a Baltimore sports fan locally?
    Podcasts

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The only show I listened to regularly was Scott and Jeremy because they had great chemistry. Once Garceau left and they moved everyone around it screwed up every show. They all suck now.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk