Blog Entries

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) new campaign ad an you can even win a .50 caliber rifle

She's looney at times but I love her ad.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ew-ad-n2596198

2. Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) new campaign ad an you can even win a .50 caliber rifle

All signed up. Always wanted one. Ever see one of those shells?

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) new campaign ad an you can even win a .50 caliber rifle

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    All signed up. Always wanted one. Ever see one of those shells?
    Huge and expensive! About $4 a round now. Good thing is ….it’s plentiful. Lol. Who has that kinda cash?!

Good friend of mine has a .50 Barrett .Man …that thing is a blast to shoot. Need a huge range or a well thought out one to shoot it. I’d love to shoot one in Montana or Arizona. Rounds travel for miles. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) new campaign ad an you can even win a .50 caliber rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Huge and expensive! About $4 a round now. Good thing is ….it’s plentiful. Lol. Who has that kinda cash?!

Good friend of mine has a .50 Barrett .Man …that thing is a blast to shoot. Need a huge range or a well thought out one to shoot it. I’d love to shoot one in Montana or Arizona. Rounds travel for miles. Lol.

Why not Bridgeville, DE?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Why not Bridgeville, DE?
    Lol. I’d be shooting towards a house at a mile. Little large for flat ass Delaware. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

The range I go to, there was a guy who brought a "Ma Duece" out there. One round skipped off an engine block of a car that is used for a target, went off in to the woods and started a fire.

Those things are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The range I go to, there was a guy who brought a "Ma Duece" out there. One round skipped off an engine block of a car that is used for a target, went off in to the woods and started a fire.

Those things are insane.
    Yes Sir. It’s basically a cannon. lol.

My buddy calls his Barrett …AT&T—-“reach out and touch someone”. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    She's looney at times but I love her ad.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ew-ad-n2596198
    I like her fighting spirit but we don't need a right wing AOC that looks dumb every time she opens her mouth.

She actually ran a business so still deserves more respect than horse teeth McDummy-commie.

Blog Entries

I’d bang it.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.