Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27

Thread: Havana Syndrome

  1. #13

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    I think its a farce. People have ‘symptoms’ and th are assigning it to this ‘syndrome’





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,986

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think its a farce. People have ‘symptoms’ and th are assigning it to this ‘syndrome’
    Covid -19 2.0?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,986

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Oh I totally believe it. I was just razzin' ya.
    I feel ya. That would make for a nice cigar name. lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #16

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I feel ya. That would make for a nice cigar name. lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard worse. For the record, you're kinda preachin' to the choir. I've been saying for a long, long time that they did in Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and a whole list of others. No one will ever convince me otherwise. Ever.





  5. #17

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think its a farce. People have ‘symptoms’ and th are assigning it to this ‘syndrome’
    I disagree, but surely can't prove you wrong.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    13,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Anyone here who doesn’t believe that our own Gov would do things like this ..has their head up their ass. Do t believe me. Ask Wicked. He worked for a 3 letter. This is the exact kinda Black Bag shit they do all the time that reg citizens don’t hear about.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A friend of mine worked for a 3 letter after serving in the Navy. At first he wouldn't admit to it, but he's come around.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  7. #19

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    A friend of mine worked for a 3 letter after serving in the Navy. At first he wouldn't admit to it, but he's come around.
    Interesting.





  8. #20

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think its a farce. People have ‘symptoms’ and th are assigning it to this ‘syndrome’
    They have brain damage in some cases. What would be causing brain damage and only affecting U.S. Diplomats? Well besides the obvious cause, liberalism.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,830
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye View Post
    It could but would also be detectable if one was looking for it. The fact that they don't have a really good lead on this is somewhat baffling.

    Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Could be something totally different. Or nothing at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,830
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    LOL @ Lax stopping by. He probably thought it was a thread about a new cuban cigar.
    Bill Clinton was a fan of Cuban cigars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,830
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Covid -19 2.0?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2.2


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,830
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Havana Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I've heard worse. For the record, you're kinda preachin' to the choir. I've been saying for a long, long time that they did in Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and a whole list of others. No one will ever convince me otherwise. Ever.
    Curse of 27?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site