Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last night was the biggest 4th quarter comeback for the Ravens since 2006.

In the third game of the season that year, Steve McNair led the Ravens back from a 14 -3 deficit in the 4th quarter against the Browns and Charlie Frye. That same year the Ravens came back from a 26 - 3 halftime drubbing to win 27 - 26 in Tennessee.

At no time in the Joe Flacco or Lamar Jackson eras did the Ravens come back from more than 10 points down in the 4th quarter until last night. Shows how special it was.
    Last edited by InigoMontoya; 09-20-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Re: Last night was the biggest 4th quarter comeback for the Ravens since 2006.

I thought Lamar couldn’t play from behind?

Well damn that's pretty special. This one will go up with all the other great games in Ravens history!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It was a great one. I'm paying for it today but it was worth it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I thought Lamar couldn’t play from behind?
    I think he just needs more practice.

I noticed that the announcers didn't spend the entire 2nd half bemoaning that Lamar and the Ravens would never be able to come from behind and pull off a victory. They just called the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    I noticed that the announcers didn't spend the entire 2nd half bemoaning that Lamar and the Ravens would never be able to come from behind and pull off a victory. They just called the game.
    Yeah generally not a huge Collinsworth fan, but they called it a-ok. Mahomes has earned his praise.

Wow I’ll eat crow on LJ isn’t a clutch passer. But it wasn’t just him Hollywood and Andrews really stepped up. LJ is a clutch runner I always believed that

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Wow I’ll eat crow on LJ isn’t a clutch passer. But it wasn’t just him Hollywood and Andrews really stepped up. LJ is a clutch runner I always believed that
    No such thing as a clutch passer unless they are throwing to above average talent.

Lolololol

What about the Tony Banks-Seattle comback that changed the direction of the franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by signore View Post
    What about the Tony Banks-Seattle comback that changed the direction of the franchise?
    That QB was Anthony Wright, and I’m not sure how it changed the direction of the franchise. But that game was fun as hell for the 10,000 or so who actually stayed to watch.
    "Chin up, chest out."