Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: Takeaways Chiefs game

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    Maybe in your world. In mine it means a man named Mark made a nice block. Congratulations on your expanding family and celebration. Hope you like your son-in-law more than my posts about M. Andrews.
    Thanks for the Congrats! I don't want to have "friction" with you or any other poster, this is a disagreement of ideas that makes message boards interesting.
    If you don't think ending your post with "Nice block Mark" is a snide remark then that's something else we don't agree on... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    The Chiefs are the toughest matchup in the NFL for a middle linebacker, and it's not close.

Not disagreeing with you, but it's important to add some perspective.
    I agree, it's a tough matchup, just looking at his whole body of work thus far. Lots of splash plays but some pretty awful play consistently behind that. Definitely not saying throw the guy out, just think he's not where I'd like him to be at this point in his career.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Is this Ed from arbutus
    Gary from Glen Falls?
    It's not Donnie from Dundalk
    Wally from Westminster?
    Ollie from Ocean City (summer only)?
    Will from White Marsh?
    Rick from Reisterstown?

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Did it seem to you like the Ravens used the "Antonio Brown plan" on Hill last night? Because it seemed to me like they were playing a game during prime Brown and Bell era Steelers teams. I wonder if that's what they did. In those games they effectively triple teamed AB every play and made them try to beat them with other players. That's why last night you saw Robinson and Pringle get TDs and Hill had what? 15 yards? They tried Hardman but while he sometimes flashes, he's usually underperformed for his athletic gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks for the Congrats! I don't want to have "friction" with you or any other poster, this is a disagreement of ideas that makes message boards interesting.
    If you don't think ending your post with "Nice block Mark" is a snide remark then that's something else we don't agree on... Bc
    It wasnt intended as snide BC however i am going to confess i didnt watch your link lol. I 100% assumed that Mark Andrews made a nice block based on the fact he is a very good player and that you paticipate in alot of the more technical Oline threads.

So, youre wrong and i'm a liar. Love your humor BC and who has the time or care for online "friction" .

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I always wonder why Ravens fans get so upset about players paychecks, particularly offensive players, as if it's their own money being spent. It's all we've heard about Andrews ever since he had a quiet game in Las Vegas or how Ronnie Stanley was a bad contract to give out. Half the game thread last night was full of people saying that Lamar was not a franchise QB (which is crazy talk) and that he doesn't deserve big money (which is crazier).

Have Ravens fans been so conditioned by years of defensive spending to think that offense is a frivolous waste of money whereas defense is a sound investment? (The only defensive player who's money is so begrudged is Brandon Williams, even though that was a result of the team continually using his contract as a source of cap space.)
    I want to see Mark Andrews doing more its not really any of that.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Takeaways Chiefs game

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    It wasnt intended as snide BC however i am going to confess i didnt watch your link lol. I 100% assumed that Mark Andrews made a nice block based on the fact he is a very good player and that you paticipate in alot of the more technical Oline threads.

So, youre wrong and i'm a liar. Love your humor BC and who has the time or care for online "friction" .
    Don't think I called you a "liar", if you believe I did then my apologies. Anyway, sometimes it's good to have a debate or differing POVs. Makes this board interesting. Hopefully, you and I can hoist a tall, cold one after the Ravens beat the Lions next Sunday, then all will be right in our world... Bc